SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Will i need the slots put back in once i get them machined? i got him to slot them last time.

no they will only take off a fraction of a mm when the machine them and Matt generally slots them deep enough that the rotors will be stuffed before you get to the bottom of the slots.

You know of any pictures floating around?

What made you want to keep the 34?

Actually i do have these pics that he sent me when i first enquired:

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

Keeping the 34 because i realised i kept talking myself into wanting to sell it, had no real reason for it. I mean shit, you're only young once!

Yeah your 34 is mint as gosh darn lol, good call.

Got a price in mind for when you sell the 31?

___

Aha, shes not a bad looker either Dan :P

Edited by Weezy

thanks man, i really do love the 34.

when i fix it, the battery wont drain when its off, and all youll need is someone to wind the boost up. The Jaycar boost controller connects to one injector, and theres a few values to adjust, so its not as simple as turning a knob or pressing up. Dunno on price, still gotta transfer it into my name, throw some rego on, maybe 4200ish?

Damo when are you taking the 34 for the grip session.....keeen to take the 33 out there as well

now need to get a helmet......anyone know of a good cheapo one thats approved for the track

rofl...carsguide published my entry to try and get my wife to be a test driver for the new FPV...

My wife, Nicky has been an avid ford lover all her life, From growing up around a drag racing father who had an XA GT to nowadays owning her AU Fairmont 5.0. Her dream car is the mighty XY GTHO which with our budget is completely out of reach .I would love for her to have the opportunity to "test" (re flog) a new FPV, i believe it would fulfill one of her goals in life

Ben Bradley of Woodcroft, South Australia Posted at 02 September 2009 4:44pm

heres hoping she wins

f**k yeah my GTR f**king lives again. :):);):woot:

After 9 long months of doing sweet f**k all in my driveway, never turned on... fired up first pop today! No smoke, no funny sounds, no bullshit.

Pulled off the error codes: 2 dead Oxygen sensors. Getting them replaced as I type this.

Throwing her on the dyno tomorrow for a good solid run, tune and checking of the fuel pump, etc.

FINALLY. It's been too f**king long.