SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

i now have a box of stupidly expensive earls bits and pieces to go on the s14. just gotta pic up one more adaptor fitting from outlaw, and 2 90 degree bends from somewhere else and ill fit it all up.

Nice work, good quality gear right there!

This is where i fitted mine as i was telling you about. Not sure if you have the same amount of spare space.

oilcooler2.jpg

oilcooler3.jpg

Photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Penny, I'll start a separate thread for this and stick the pics I do have there. Pics are limited due to the strict rules even I have to follow.

nice big plume of black smoke across the northern burbs - pgs (plastics granulating factory) has caught fire in kilburn

i could see the plume from semaphore... 30 metre tall flames as i drove past.... fireys are worried cos there are lpg tanks nearby and folks have been evacuated from their houses... looks like every cop in adelaide is down there

sooooo

go for a cruise if you're bored, they got bigger fish to fry tonite lols

-D

We were commenting on this before, we live 36kms north of the CBD and it was clearly visible.

Oh and also Damo, I searched and found using sikaflex works also. So I will do that I think. Cheers for the input :)

Nice work, good quality gear right there!

This is where i fitted mine as i was telling you about. Not sure if you have the same amount of spare space.\

<snip>

definitely happy with the quality of the stuff, but shit, doesnt seem like a whole lot for the dollars.

and yeah, i doubt i have anywhere near that room. will know better on wednesday when i hook it up i spose.

definitely happy with the quality of the stuff, but shit, doesnt seem like a whole lot for the dollars.

and yeah, i doubt i have anywhere near that room. will know better on wednesday when i hook it up i spose.

you should have Dave, well that depends on what row cooler you are running.

I know mine is a different model S-Series but this is where i put mine (had to cut the hole though).

Image777.jpg

Image778.jpg

Image626.jpg

you should have Dave, well that depends on what row cooler you are running.

I know mine is a different model S-Series but this is where i put mine (had to cut the hole though).

just went and had a look, between the washer bottle and my intercooler pipe, i have no room to fit another core.

so options i can see, mount on the passenger side (but that requires yet more hose) or mount in front of the radiator (behind the i/c), or in front of the i/c (means trimming the bar a tiny bit more... which i gotta do anyway. winrar?)

PGS is the company that supplies my company PPI with granulated plastic to which we melt down and turn into pipe,

Wonder what will happen now that PGS has caught fire and how long they will be out of production.

This could be interesting

PGS is the company that supplies my company PPI with granulated plastic to which we melt down and turn into pipe,

Wonder what will happen now that PGS has caught fire and how long they will be out of production.

This could be interesting

well considering the fire was 40 metres high, 40 metres square wide, and i could see it from the beach, i daresay man it'd be a good thing if u trimmed ur resume and put it out ASAP

dont ever wait for companies to abandon you. get ur foot in the door before it hits u on the way out! (personal opinion)

-D

Yeah, we get our granulated poly from other companys too, 80% of it comes from PGS, I would like to think I'll hardly loose my job over this but I am looking for other employment as this is a 'for now' job that my father got for me (hes my supervisor).

Yeah, we get our granulated poly from other companys too, 80% of it comes from PGS, I would like to think I'll hardly loose my job over this but I am looking for other employment as this is a 'for now' job that my father got for me (hes my supervisor).

got any IT experience ?

i know of two companies looking for engineers, but u need to have a fair bit of xp.

-D

Got smoke?

DSC00092.JPG

DSC00094.JPG

Taken from the intersection of grand junction and south road. i got closer and the flames were visible

i hope they catch the little douchebags responsible... apparently one teenager has been apprehended

good.

-D