SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

I'll be sipping on alcoholic drinks in town.

Meaning, as Damo puts it, I'll be on the tiles in the HQ toilet.

DnB night at HQ... yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

shit yeah.

Shapeshifter. gonna be good

bought this today. watch in HD for full effects

Any good? Looks a bit like a Grand Turismo clone. The last Need For Speed wasnt too good i thought, Pro Street I think.

dale, where did u get your catch can made?

want a setup similar to yours.. with the breather etc..

cheers

It's just a Greddy copy can that i got off eBay for $45. i added the filter though, i just drilled and tapped a hole then used a -8 barbed fitting and a filter that i got from Autobahn for $8. If you do the same though make sure you use a -10 size fitting as the filter is to small on mine and when i put the car back together i'll be making it bigger.

I have to make up the brackets to hold the can as well.

dale, where did u get your catch can made?

want a setup similar to yours.. with the breather etc..

cheers

yo, head down to see niko at smooth.

he made me a perfect catch can for my ca in the drift car.

big and user friendly and didnt cost much at all and they fitted it up with new lines since my old one was too small.

Took some pics of the new toy yesterday .... pity it was raining and filthed it up before the photos (despite it being washed 2 hours earlier :) )

Fave photo

Very nice - I've seen a few people use that one - where is it at?

I'm having injector issues AGAIN. 3 weeks after replacing 2, another 2 (not replaced) have started leaking. pissed off

and i called main north nissan. OEM nissan 444cc injector = $437 EACH!!!!1one... and then I find a place in japan that can post me a set of Nismo 600cc's for $990. Geee, whatever shall I do? :happy:

Just sucks - have to drive the car as little as possible in the meantime. *grumble* already the car is going in this weekend to get the spoilers and bumpers painted, couple dents removed, the rear bumper reo fixed from last sundays rear-end accident, calipers and hubs powdercoated and the oil relocation kit relocated (its in a really daft place atm, very low to the ground - good for capacity but not great when you go to park and have a concrete bollard hit the oil filter...)

-D

and i called main north nissan. OEM nissan 444cc injector = $437 EACH!!!!1one... and then I find a place in japan that can post me a set of Nismo 600cc's for $990. Geee, whatever shall I do? :happy:

-D

Get a set of 570, 660 or 750's off these guy for $780. And they're in Australia.

http://www.injectorsonline.com/indivprod.p...=74&scid=12

Edited by D_Stirls

just go for a 3071R Matty, very similar compressor but already fitted with the T3 rear.

3071R wont have the responsiveness i want though (its going on a basically stock internaled RB20). I mean, we could make the new mani with a T25 flange, but that stuffs me for future upgrades

*edit*

Abe, 3076R is worse for me lol

Edited by Matty 31