SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Did you not say a RB25 hybrid? Or is that the type of turbo, a hybrid of a RB25 turbo, not the engine.

I am putting a 3076R on a stock RB25...but it will have 740cc injectors, and a kickass ECU. Just a matter of booking the car in, and handing over about $1.5k to have it installed and tuned :P

The difference in response between the 3071 and the 2871 would be less then 200rpm but will give you more headroom for future mods. Infact Powertune in NSW and Street Forced Performance in Vic have developed a 3071 kits for SR's that are as responsive as a 2871r if not more responsive. I'll find the thread;

EDIT!! Here you go

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.p...howtopic=406078

Edited by D_Stirls

Took some pics of the new toy yesterday .... pity it was raining and filthed it up before the photos (despite it being washed 2 hours earlier :P )

Fave photo

I was outside in the rain, rinsing my car off, so once the rain stopped i didn't have any dusty watermarks, the joys of living off a dirt road.

random "update" of my "progress". just copied and pasted from my ns thread cause im lazy.

i decided id stop being lazy and start fitting my oil cooler today.

i also decided id go with a relo instead of just using a sandwich plate. having trouble picking a spot to mount the relo though, so if anyone has any suggestions, that be great.

a view that is becoming all too common with this car...

IMG_2579.jpg

new billet alloy earls relo block;

IMG_2575.jpg

roughly where the core will sit;

IMG_2571.jpg

and where the lines will be routed;

IMG_2576.jpg

the mess of fittings off the permacool spin on adaptor;

IMG_2573.jpg

(that bung in the straight fitting is a port for the temp gauge, blocked up til i get it...)

almost finished, need to mount the relo block, buy a filter, buy 1x 90 barb fitting, 1x 45 degree barb fitting, some straps of aluminium to mount the core, and itll be done.

so the kit now consists of a permacool spin on block adaptor, an earls billet relo block, an earls 19 row cooler, a whole bunch of random fittings, and 3 metres of flame proof line. bit more than i started with. lol.

and a random lol;

tumblr_kq4cd8cwqe1qa3i8uo1_500.jpg

Edited by scandyflick

im totally bringing my gameboy out of retirement for pokemon!! WOOOT

lol I cranked out the N64 for Zelda the other day. Still got my SuperNes aswell including all the classics like super Mario world, donkey kong 1, 2, & 3, yoshis island, plus many more.

if you get modded xbox the old 1 anyways u can get any nes, super nes, ds and some n64 games on it.

works much better than using keyboard on pc ;)

and there are these things called emulators that prob work better than your webpage for it.

mario allstars ftw