SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

if you get modded xbox the old 1 anyways u can get any nes, super nes, ds and some n64 games on it.

works much better than using keyboard on pc ;)

and there are these things called emulators that prob work better than your webpage for it.

mario allstars ftw

I have one of the said xbox, how so?

I also have Mario allstars on snes ;)

Question: how would you power a games console (say Xbox) in a car hooked up to a DVD head unit? I take it there is some adapter? Never thought about it until now.

And 'yes' I'm thinking of putting my Xbox into the Stagea ;)

EDIT: Never mind ... think I just found my answer ;)

Question: how would you power a games console (say Xbox) in a car hooked up to a DVD head unit? I take it there is some adapter? Never thought about it until now.

And 'yes' I'm thinking of putting my Xbox into the Stagea ;)

EDIT: Never mind ... think I just found my answer ;)

if you get stuck, ask Jack88, he's installed one into his car before

-D

looks like a logbook?

Yah, tis a nismo logbook; Was looking at this and the similar Nissan branded one - figured I'd go nismo one. I have a similar style of thing that came with my Nissan Pulsar N14 SSS that I keep all the papers, rego details, receipts, etc in - wanted something for the R34 because I'm sick of stuff going missing and the glovebox looking a mess of papers! .. Wasn't that expensive and wanted a replacement factory gearknob anyway so figured 'what the hell' to get that on top .. ;)

I have one of the said xbox, how so?

I also have Mario allstars on snes :cool:

How so what :yes: its software you can chuck on your xbox, the guy i bought mine put it on for me then you just gota get the roms(games) for it. not sure how to install the software prob isnt that hard if you google enough though.

have you never heard of any of that stuff?

i also got old aracades like ninja turtles on it

well i just got back from turbo tune with my ke making 144rwkw on 9psi. WOW is it fun..

now i need to fit up my bosch coilpacks and then turn the boost up abit and game on..

i have to say jeff is awsome! sooo cheap and great bloke!

well i just got back from turbo tune with my ke making 144rwkw on 9psi. WOW is it fun..

now i need to fit up my bosch coilpacks and then turn the boost up abit and game on..

Pfft. And you said you're only taking your KE out to Mallala. My little Pug 205 might make 60fwkW with standard everything except exhaust, interior trim & stereo. Now you'll be lapping me as well at Mallala.

I want my GTR back. Waaaaaaaa.........

Pfft. And you said you're only taking your KE out to Mallala. My little Pug 205 might make 60fwkW with standard everything except exhaust, interior trim & stereo. Now you'll be lapping me as well at Mallala.

I want my GTR back. Waaaaaaaa.........

I've only got 60hp now ... but can still lap faster than the KE or Pug :cool:

Incidentally ...

Anyone got a trailer I can borrow for tomorrow? :yes: