SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

i think they call it 'sex spec', and apparently its the modding style australia is known for.

Houston Tx. Google 'slab'

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slab%20party

A common thing in Houston, Texas USA. This popular phenomenon occurs almost anywhere in Houston with a big parking lot. It is commom to see many slabs poppin' trunk, 15's bangin, sittin low on gold D's wrapped up in Vogues. Slab parties are popular among the local rap scene and its fans in Houston. Slab parties might also be found in other parts of Texas and the south. For more information, please see slab

0704_lrmp_12_z%20texas_show_roundup%20slab_kingz_car_club.jpg

Like so

-D

^^^^^^them some nice dinner plates he got

sex spec started in 1 of those ignition dvd's thought it was lame then still think its lame now.

n does the owner not have to play a ball game to have a 'baller' car :D

Edited by Inline 6

Mmm... Andrew special... Speaking of which, his new workshop is coming along quite nicely

imma srsly have to get that cat to make me some exhaust manifolds and dump pipes once i get my n1's

-D

Luke, did i see you the other day crossin the road to go into st morris bakery?

looked like you, but i was too busy checkin out a hotty running down the road in those skins pants lol

St Morris Bakery? If you mean St Peters then yes, and if so, that I think I know the hottie you were talking about cos I checked that shit out too :D