SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

My car is always under cover unless I am driving it :) . For some reason I thought you lived Southern Dion haha.

Love hearing epic thunder

Haha nah Im like a MAX northie lol.

Yeah my car is 99% of the time undercover, except when Im at the winery. Even when I work at BIGW I have undercover parking :)

I don't daily mine anymore so its under cover untill the weekend, some times I don't even get the chanse to drive it on the weekend lol.

Off to the crash repairer today to get the front 1/4 panel chabged with brand newy and sprayed, from when that bitch reversed into me haha

Yeah I have a daily, but sometimes I get sick of driving it lol. The only time I got behind the wheel of the R32 on the weekend was to reverse it in and out the garage lol

Good to hear your car will be all fixed now :)

I don't daily mine anymore so its under cover untill the weekend, some times I don't even get the chanse to drive it on the weekend lol.

lol sounds like mine, just depends whats going on the weekend. generally though i fill up on tuesday n go for a lil short drive everyweekend just to make sure nothing go's stale from it sitting for too long.

Here is what colliding with another motorbike at 80kph can do to your hand:

HPIM0062.jpg

HPIM0063.jpg

Spending $350 on gloves pays off. Could have been alot worse ... a broken hand/wrist instead of broken and bruised fingers.

Working/typing one handed sucks :)

Looks pretty fked Ruby!

Absolutely pissed down 20 minutes ago and I was in the car (mine was clean too), I couldn't see 30 metres in front of me with standing water all over the road!!!

Ahh the only joys of working in a factory 3/4 empty now is the storage space :) Cars under cover and outta the rain/hail...whats the bet it hails on the way home though? f**king washed it yesterday as well....

You northern boys, what do you do with your car oil after you've done oil change?? I've got like 50 odd litres that i've gotta get rid of!

paid for my oil cooler back on 12/08/2009, the guy has been sick as with a chest infection, and then he said he will post it on 11/09/2009, no correspondence since. Hes a moderator so im sure im not getting ripped off, but just getting impatient!

You northern boys, what do you do with your car oil after you've done oil change?? I've got like 50 odd litres that i've gotta get rid of!

Tip it down the sewer or leave it on salisbury highway somewhere.

nah just playing :) there's somewhere around you can legally dump it for a fee i believe.

were currently building a collection at my house to get rid of in bulk.

Edited by Inline 6

Wish my hand got off as lightly as yours Ruby when the bandsaw at work took a bite out of it:(

Yoicks! :) Powertools are evil.

My pinky and middle finger are bruised, but I can move them. My second finger got pretty crushed in the impact ... its purple and black all over. Was as thick as my thumb yesterday, but most of the swelling has gone down now. Its just numb constantly now ... no pain, unless I bump it or try bending at the knuckles. The fracture is between the knuckle and finger nail, so there's nothing that can be done to it, apart from keeping it out of harms way.

The gloves are brilliant and offer maximum protection (same stuff as what the MotoGP boys wear), but the tips of the fingers are still only covered in leather only. At 80kph it isn't going to be 100% protection anyway. :)