SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

oh so the fat ass deserves special treatment! back of the line on dohmar airlines! u fat f**kers can pay for two seats dammit

scandy can put the left cheek in the passenger side, the right cheek on the driver side and he can use his dick to change gear

thats what i call elite

-D

lol. how do you think i drive the 200...?

:D

He's not fat, just big boned...

truth. haha. that being said, i do have a well developed beer gut. :)

He's not fat, just big boned...

In all fairness though, the Bride is a tight fit, holds me in nice and snug but anyone bigger definitely struggles

like a fat kid in a ball crawl eh ?

i just dont like mismatched bonnets. it looks like the bogans in elizabeth who rock around with their carbon bonnets/bonnets painted black to look like carbon bonnets .... its almost like saying 'yeah i wear ugg boots and smoke camels and i have sex with my cousin on occasions.... yeah, my daughter is a 14 yr old single mother but shes responsible cos she dont smoke at the dinner table... and she declares all her earnings to centerlink too!'

but hey, who am i to judge, its just not my bag, baby ;D

-D

like a fat kid in a ball crawl eh ?

i just dont like mismatched bonnets. it looks like the bogans in elizabeth who rock around with their carbon bonnets/bonnets painted black to look like carbon bonnets .... its almost like saying 'yeah i wear ugg boots and smoke camels and i have sex with my cousin on occasions.... yeah, my daughter is a 14 yr old single mother but shes responsible cos she dont smoke at the dinner table... and she declares all her earnings to centerlink too!'

but hey, who am i to judge, its just not my bag, baby ;D

-D

That's the EXACT look I'm going for, sweet, it's working!

your cousin is pretty hot.

if i were you, id do her.

(... you do have a cousin, right?)

I do, she's hot

is ur daughter looking for a boyfriend? im available

and i have a gtr without a lower lip

-D

Sweet, I'll send her your way

says the dude who likes chicks with tattoos

*vomit*

-D

lily white church raised girls who are afraid to do anything out of the normal have never really done anything for me. ever.

but hey, if said boring ass women are what peels your banana, go for gold son.

Edited by scandyflick

lily white church raised girls who are afraid to do anything out of the normal have never really done anything for me. ever.

but hey, if said boring ass women are what peels your banana, go for gold son.

non tatts != boring

its just that rooting a chick with tattoos is like f**king angry anderson with a wig

but like u say, if it floats ur boat *wink* zzzzing....

-D

haha, interesting.

the girl im currently sleeping with has a full sleeve on her right arm, and about a dozen other random tattoo's on various parts of her body. and not once have i felt like ive been sleeping with angry anderson with a wig.

guess im just blind or something.

were you turned down by an attractive lady with tattoo's at some point dohmar? cause if you were, id understand this unnecessary hate towards inked girls.

Edited by scandyflick

non tatts != boring

its just that rooting a chick with tattoos is like f**king angry anderson with a wig

but like u say, if it floats ur boat *wink* zzzzing....

-D

:) Angry Anderson eh? He likes tattooed girls, not tattooed girls with no hair :D