SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

How much of a blast are the KETO's ryan!

Even funnier is that my AE71 shits all over my Prepped R31 track car.... Be even better when I finish the sus and put either a 4AGE or SR20DE in it.... and you get the rotor in LOL....

I would just like to say i found out tonight that my stock ke70 would rape my R33 in the hills. Despite Coilovers, fat tread and power. nuff said. most fun ive had all year.

it always end up that way! the old school beats new school! my friends et turbo is crazy through the corners! i followed and every corner i hit at the et speed i seem to understeer and when i don't my tyres feel like they're on the edge of breaking out and my car starts oversteering! while the et just goes through with ease, out in out!

congrats missr34

well my quest for building an r33 gtst on a budget is going nicely! just this week i pulled out a very responsive 185kw atw! i can get to 200 but my standard cat isn't letting the turbo spool anymore\

but here's a pic of the engine! pretty crap quality because it came from my phone

257939728O549352071.jpg

it always end up that way! the old school beats new school! my friends et turbo is crazy through the corners! i followed and every corner i hit at the et speed i seem to understeer and when i don't my tyres feel like they're on the edge of breaking out and my car starts oversteering! while the et just goes through with ease, out in out!

Shit yeah.... I came to the conclusion this morning, that Im going to hold off on work on the 31 for a while, and do some more work to the AE71..... namely rip out the 4K 1300cc and drop in either a 4age or a SR20DE..... just needs a tad more grunt. Going to sort some new sus sometime this week....

Even better is I can drive the 71 on the street.... unlike the 31 :rofl:

gotta hate cars sometimes

fried my starter motor in the drift car this morning...............seems this is why it was being a prick the other week at the dyno day and sounding laboured on start. It wasnt what i thought (with the alternator not charging whilst running) but yeah, attempted to start it this morning. small wisps of acrid smoke from the engine bay..........looked down to the starter motor and it was comin from there. Just ripped it off now and discovered that the RB30 starter motor (mind you, its off a Nissan Patrol) that has been on the car since i owned it has finally packed up

anyone got an RB30 or RB20 starter motor laying around that they dont want (and that works?). I need one sooner rather than later if i can get hold of one. Otherwise i'll hit up a couple of wreckers during the week

Edited by Matty 31

what u guys get for easter?

i got a broken wrist and a bruised ego on the half pipe so the 1 handed drive home i done will prob be my last drive for a lil while :D

and boy did my vocab go out the window and replaced with 1 f word to express my self at the time :D sorry kids but im sure theyve heard those words before

How much of a blast are the KETO's ryan!

Even funnier is that my AE71 shits all over my Prepped R31 track car.... Be even better when I finish the sus and put either a 4AGE or SR20DE in it.... and you get the rotor in LOL....

Yours and mine are both KE70's ben, with slant front. The AE71 came out with the 4A-C and not our furious 4k-C's.

whatever.

LOL

All I know is it needs a bit more go, keps finding myself cought out of gear and labouring the f**k out of it. And not a fan of revving to 7000 all the time.

not a fan of 7krpm? you have a 20....no way around it.

:D :D

ill help ya do ya valve clearance tomorrow and she'll be good as gold!!

Edited by Ryanrb25