SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

^^ get a 20valve my amte is cleaning one up ready to be sold :D

How many clams for said 20V? Is it complete? G/Box loom ecu etc. I think you said it had a microtech already?

How long until he wants to sell?

*Ben thinks ahead....."let the diff smashing commence" :D:D *

Until it blows up. :cool:

I kid.... I kid.....

And After seeing Isaacs S3 last night, I want to get rid of the 31. I want another Rotor.

I was told by my mate jukes when I bought My first rotor...."It's a disease man, You may play with other cars, but you'll never get it out of your system"

And he was right.

Until it blows up. :cool:

I kid.... I kid.....

And After seeing Isaacs S3 last night, I want to get rid of the 31. I want another Rotor.

I was told by my mate jukes when I bought My first rotor...."It's a disease man, You may play with other cars, but you'll never get it out of your system"

And he was right.

lol, you and your rotors ben hahahaha

you'll lose interest in the rotor and go back to finishing the 31

lol, you and your rotors ben hahahaha

you'll lose interest in the rotor and go back to finishing the 31

If you insist :D . Ive never had as much trouble and f**kups as what Ive had with that f**king 31. Only reason I want to drive it is because I dont care if I f**k it. I despise the thing.

Never had these problems with my RX7's.

Funny thing is, Dom wants me to get one as well.

he wants to do all sorts of shit! lol

It's fine to have Ideas if you actually carry them out. :cool: 20V 4age coming right up sir.

BTW You have PM madaz, and also, that FD would need to be RAWS complied as it's a 95 model (I think, well has S7/8 front end), which is about $3-5K, and needs to stock standard.

Nice as a track car though LOL.....

Edited by R31 drift pig

hey hows it goin fellas, im not really new to the site i joined few months, haven't been spendin much time online since then, so i thought id reintroduce myself, so i can get to know every1... :cool:

I like BLACK!!!

But so many other nicer colors :/

they say cubes once you've had black you never go back :D

haha that explains it then!!! :merli:

Its My Birthday today!!! :( I got cam gears and clear cam cover!! :)

hahah yeah Nick just looking over jap sites for cars. but i really do like that Black Van if your family was large 3.3lt V6 awd and inside looks luxurious too :) lol the old man coming out in me but imagine turbo conversion and coilovers

Happy Birth day Jess

1067731_6.jpg

1067731_5.jpg

:):D:/

Happy Birthday Jess

you chose the right day to be born Long weekend FTW

Thanks Maz and Whiplash :( I was suppose to be in Adelaide today but that feel through

But its the leap year that stuffed it up..usually Easter is April 9 - 12 :/

But I feel special this year :merli: