SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

:blink: thats to the docks and 12g usd

but even still would get it to aus in under 20g landed and possibly complied but as Ben said you may need to redo the front end to original spec

Car will have to be returned to COMPLETLEY stock.

430hp indicates new turbo(s), fuel system, exhaust, FMIC, engine build, Management/ECU etc.... all have to go back to standard.

Compliance - $5K plus getting all the stock shit.

All the freight charges/import taxes/duties etc.

be looking @ $20K - $25K after all that +tyres/Inland transport/rego etc.....

Cheaper and easier to buy one here. :blink:

so how is your car Jess only minor problems i hope

Did a CV joint Thursday night coming home from work :(

So couldn't put on in in time to do the trip..

Took the proton instead but found out the shocks are dead in it...so didnt make it a fun journey 800km on the Highways :D

Only made it to Melbourne...and decided to drive back home :blink:

I will be over in a few weeks for a weekend so will catch up then!!

Wonder if some of your guys would be interested in entering DECA in May at Shepparton??

Cheaper and easier to buy one here. :blink:

All that shit still has to be done. IF you can find one for $6-7K (which is going to be a tall order, theey're still 10K there....), still going to be $15K by the time you get it just READY for rego. add in rego/tyres/on roads/inland transport etc and you still nearly on $20K. And you're starting off with a stock car.

Buy one here already modded and ready to rock and save the time/hassle/headf**ks and the 3 month wait. If you buy one from interstate still cheaper than bringing one of your own over....

Edited by R31 drift pig

Sweet! Heard good things about those turbo's on 20's.... f**king hard to get hold of though. I know where there's a complete RB20 kit, but it's $2K or something stupid, So I went with a trust turbo.

You changine injectors/AFM/ECU at all?

Id add a Z32 into the equation and shoot for 220 - 230. Those turbo's are capable of 250...... and reportedly VERY responsive on a 20..... sounds like it's gonna be a stomper setup though.

Im basically running a similar setup with my TD0620G 8cm (Walbro (soon to be 044 and 2.5ltr surge tank)/FMIC/exhaust/DMAX manifold/GTR injectors/Z32 AFM/Boostworx Remap/RB25 box), and shaun tuned a similar setup on a R32, 241kw's on 16 psi, full 16 psi By 4000rpm. Ill be running 1.2/1.3 bar and a 8500rpm limiter.... Hoping for a solid 250.

Edited by R31 drift pig