SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

ah ah ah ah stayin aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive

Edited by Stagstock

good afternoon all :devil:

So last night I discovered town is pretty.. crap! Full of emos, freaks, underage teeny boppers and plain ferals!

The only good part was the fringe event we saw in the park of some people playin music with drums, fire and huge metal poles. And the garden of unearthly delights. That was kinda cool. Some punk underage kid even did a nudie run past us all.

So last night I discovered town is pretty.. crap!

Ditto, HQ is not the place to be if you are only very mildly tipsy and not looking forward to working at 6am :devil:

On the plus side I only spent $50 :D. $16 of that was to get in and $20 of it was the cab home though.

good afternoon all :D

So last night I discovered town is pretty.. crap! Full of emos, freaks, underage teeny boppers and plain ferals!

The only good part was the fringe event we saw in the park of some people playin music with drums, fire and huge metal poles. And the garden of unearthly delights. That was kinda cool. Some punk underage kid even did a nudie run past us all.

:devil:

I guess you just weren't wasted enough? Or didn't go to the right places?

I love town... even when I get random guys wanting to punch on, coming up to me... I still love town. Although, I'm always plastered. And the people around you also make for a better experience.

But yeah the Fringe brings out all the youngins.

or maybe im just old? Lol

Turning 27 tmrw.. Town use to be awesome, I was there every friday/saturday the first few years i was 'legal to drink'. I just look at all the teens now and think wow that use to be me? So yep, guess I just outgrew the teeny bopper heaven that is town.

*sigh*

just got a ph call from my son username illec on here he did a dive with the whitepointers at pt lincon today reckons it was pretty awesome had a shark about a 1 ft away from his face eyeballing him for about 30 secs lol thru the cage .

next weekend will be boring for him prob he is going to qld to bungee jump again and too think he used to call me stupid for racing speedway lol .

or maybe im just old? Lol

Turning 27 tmrw.. Town use to be awesome, I was there every friday/saturday the first few years i was 'legal to drink'. I just look at all the teens now and think wow that use to be me? So yep, guess I just outgrew the teeny bopper heaven that is town.

*sigh*

Happy 27th Birthday Felicity, remember age is just a number, your aways a kid at heart :devil:

have a fantastic day and many more.

cheerz

just got a ph call from my son username illec on here he did a dive with the whitepointers at pt lincon today reckons it was pretty awesome had a shark about a 1 ft away from his face eyeballing him for about 30 secs lol thru the cage .

next weekend will be boring for him prob he is going to qld to bungee jump again and too think he used to call me stupid for racing speedway lol .

Yeah that diving thing is pretty good from what I've heard... although, you don't get your money back if you don't see any!!

In other news, my turbo swap began today... cheers to Andrew (Blue32) for the help :) This time next week should be very fun :D

Good stuff, you'll love the extra get up and go :laugh:

Oh I'm sure I will :laugh: Nice setup he's got too (both the car and the workshop)

what turbo/s are u getting? Im going to upgrade to 34 n1's when Ive finished fixing all the shit thats gone wrong ... looking at $2k worth of repairs over the next month. not happy jan

-D

what turbo/s are u getting? Im going to upgrade to 34 n1's when Ive finished fixing all the shit thats gone wrong ... looking at $2k worth of repairs over the next month. not happy jan

-D

lol is that all :D

-6 there Luke :laugh:

In other news, my turbo swap began today... cheers to Andrew (Blue32) for the help :D This time next week should be very fun :laugh:

geez, andrew's a busy boy this weekend

he was in my shed yesterday helping extract 26 and box from fishpaste's gtr (with success i see, as theres a car and a gearbox in my shed now, no motor LOL)