SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

:P

Yeah, you know... being driven around to country sites, moving a few PC's here and there... enjoying the big mac I bought from macca's...

Such a tough job :)

umm i used to love it when i was part of the country team

go out to country sites for a week...come back for the weekend

party hard and then go back out to the country the next week

i even got flown down to mount gambier....loved it

That's what I'll be doing soon, Krishy...

Getting paid to fly out to Port Lincoln, Mt Gambier, etc, work, stay in hotels, fly back, party, fly back again

My previous job flew me out to Sydney for a week. Now THAT was awesome. The hotel was insanely nice, and we all got wasted and roamed the Sydney streets at 4am.

That's what I'll be doing soon, Krishy...

Getting paid to fly out to Port Lincoln, Mt Gambier, etc, work, stay in hotels, fly back, party, fly back again

My previous job flew me out to Sydney for a week. Now THAT was awesome. The hotel was insanely nice, and we all got wasted and roamed the Sydney streets at 4am.

When i used to westpac, they used to fly us interstate every weekly lol

that used to be fun...me and mates used to just roam the streets at wierd hours of the morning

with company card and car lol

hotels were all 4.5 star plus...workers demand

That defeats the purpose! hahaha

Wishing my dad kept the Chargers he raced. They would be worth heaps now.

My old boy has a nice charger in the paint shop.

Some of the offers even without paint are pretty impressive.

Who wants a angry Commodore?

I'm not a fan of Commodores, but f**k... if I had one sounding like that... it'd be a totally different story.

man we got totally diff tastes.... cammy is one thing but that thing sounds like anus

i like cams, they naice, they goood, but i couldnt drive that with a straight face :blink:

-D

hi matt, i am interested in the sickers, prices,sized and can you get anything made up

trying to get hold of the bloke, finding out some more costs. pretty much anything made up by the looks of it