SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

finance has been approved for the person buying my celsior today.

couple days time, ill be one celsior short, minus a bank loan, and ill have a $5k heavier wallet...

... nice.

Edited by scandyflick

^Nice! The person buying my car should have cash-in-hand for me tomorrow night, and I will be repaying my home loan for the re-drawn amount so far funding the Legnum! :ermm:

^^ Ohhhh were all gettin new cars hey!! Last night i ordered my 19s, today i got Ryan to get me some Coilovers, and im about to book into Auto Perfection for some nice tint and alarm!!

So Skandy what are you gonna be getting now then??

Lee whens your beast land on a dock near you??

Well the legnum was in Brisbane on March 2 - but only got cleared from Customs on March 20! Rang Toll yesterday (doing transport from Bris-Adel) And the car should be at the depot on Monday March 31. Then off to Premium Motor Co for compliance, so expecting to be on road HOPEFULY by Friday April 18.

In the mean time my parents are off to NZ for 2 weeks, so i'll have Dad's 275rwkw XR6-T to drive for a couple of weeks, from April 6 :ermm: So next week should be the only week my wife and I will be down to 1 car.

Well the legnum was in Brisbane on March 2 - but only got cleared from Customs on March 20! Rang Toll yesterday (doing transport from Bris-Adel) And the car should be at the depot on Monday March 31. Then off to Premium Motor Co for compliance, so expecting to be on road HOPEFULY by Friday April 18.

In the mean time my parents are off to NZ for 2 weeks, so i'll have Dad's 275rwkw XR6-T to drive for a couple of weeks, from April 6 :ermm: So next week should be the only week my wife and I will be down to 1 car.

My mate owns a 309.9rwkw xr6-t ute. Youve probably seen it around. It's red with the numberplates SLOW. Driven it a heap of times including back from melbourne....To be honest id rather drive my 33.

^Don't get me wrong, I certainly wouldn't prefer the XR6T over my legnum, skyline etc. BUT it sure makes a nice daily for a few weeks rather than my sisters old clapped out VT Commodore V6 which was my other offer for a car LOL

So Skandy what are you gonna be getting now then??

dunno, been flirting with the idea of a modded s13 or an ST165 celica GT4, but a few things are changing in regard my living situation, so i know id be better off saving my money... probably means no car for 6 months or so, and the celsior was the only thing keeping me sane, should make for an interesting couple months.

yay, receive final payment on my ute lid tonite.........take it to get taken off tomorrow

securing final details for a canopy :D wagon styles. its going to need a rattle can job (from white to red) but im going to have a shit tin more storage space (its a high roof version, highest point is about 800mm above the edge of the tray :D)