SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Serves them right for being so utterly dodgy. Now they're trying to cover up their liability by offering you a meagre reduction

Typical of Telstra but I'm surprised, I always thought Optus was marginally better

-D

my thoughts exactly.... might even push my luck for the latest modem!

its pretty funny, that since i have kicked up a stink, my net is running extremely sloooooow....

lol

"did anyone do skids in the carpark of AIR"

"Nup"

"Ooooooh, come on, surely they did"

"The carpark was dirt, ya cant do a burnout in there"

bahahahahahahahahahaha

i dont want my tax dollars going towards enthusiests (instead it goes to doll bludgers and coons :) ), and about people moding their engines and not handeling and brakes skylines kill commys in breaking (stupid)

i hate worring about driving my car, my mate said i was being paranoid when today driving the work van there was a skyline infront of us a cop passed going the other way dropped a u turn then chased the skyline that looked stock as

sooooooo frustrated with the rolla......

struggle town getting the furl line back on the fuel reg. and also the wheel nuts that i have are about 3mm too long..... so either its time for spacers, or some scary work with a bench grinder on the wheel nuts :|

dont want one flying at my tacke at infinity kph

i hate worring about driving my car, my mate said i was being paranoid when today driving the work van there was a skyline infront of us a cop passed going the other way dropped a u turn then chased the skyline that looked stock as

My cars defected and I really can't be bothered getting it off at the moment. Just seems to stupid