SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Did anyone notice on ACA tonight they had this forum shown? It was the initial thread (Lawsons post) about the WRX and Skyline crash.

Or has everyone given up on it all?

been covered a few pages back.

just got home, perused kellys club thread, found lots of 4 banger hate. sigh. srsly roo, just cause i drive a car with a small engine...

:)

i need to buy a set of 4 x 5mm spacers tomorrow for the rolla.

where is a good place to get em cheap in the southern area?

Try AJPS in Lonsdale. Pretty sure Repco, Sprints or Outbound sell them to.

Edited by DSTROY

been covered a few pages back.

just got home, perused kellys club thread, found lots of 4 banger hate. sigh. srsly roo, just cause i drive a car with a small engine...

:P

hahathere sure is! but i might get a 4 banger when my car is done! i want a s14 s2, they are sexc as when done right

hahathere sure is! but i might get a 4 banger when my car is done! i want a s14 s2, they are sexc as when done right

hi spec lip, navan skirts, navan pods, jdm s2 wing. win.

im fking sick of these immature little pricks who think cars are toys and try drift n shit on public roads

thank you for ruining it for the rest of us !

i cant f**kEN beleive you are saying this!!!!!!!!

when i met you i clearly remember you bragging to me how u were trying to "DRIFT" up and down Gorge road and i think i even remember u telling me you hit a post aswell

i think you are one of those "immature little pricks"

You not have a job again?? What happened now?

Oh im at work but trust me there's nothing happening damn automotive and damn gmh!

Better get use to it Shane. Big announcement tonight, GMH Elizabeth will be going to one shift only, Days and Arvo's will be on a weekly rotation. So one on at day shift rate (bout $150 a week less) then the following week at 50% pay.

Seems the auto industry in Australia is about to go belly up!

sucks to hear that james....doesnt look too promising at the moment does it though....

goodluck with it all fellas

Thanks Krishy

Yeah they're giving us more time off than a prostitutes knickers, pretty much treating us the same too :P

Thanks Krishy

Yeah they're giving us more time off than a prostitutes knickers, pretty much treating us the same too :P

Sorry to hear you've been effected but considering the lack of innovation in the australian car market, is it any wonder we buy 20 year old jap imports which have more features and better build quality than a current model australian made car?

;\ suck that a nation like australia still has its head up its own arse when it comes to automotive innovation

-D