SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Luke and flick.... You'll be hearing from my lawyer... Im suing you both for damages.

I now have carpal tunnel and a RSI from voting so many times LOL.......

:D:D:P:blink:

lol at sitting at dannys last nite and seeing "shifts" in front of the computer

sif someone put a stock VE SS-V in there tho LOL

my car looks weird without the eyelids..........................

hang on...............same car?

lol at the other week when howie's car was parked at west tce hungrys and im driving up and went "hey cara has new rims, and new plates, and what the................no she doesnt thats howie LOL"

Edited by Matty 31

hey anyone on here, how be we? lol

well almost up to top 5 on zoo car thingy, thanks heaps to all of you for your votes, hopefully can gain a couple more places soon, your votes are very much appreciated and dont forget to click on my sig photo to go to the page to vote for me, multiple votes are highly encouraged :thumbsup:

^^^ just spean a few mins pressin tha vote button.. good luck

i recon this comp is gay it should be one vote per person..... FTO???? serious.. whats the world coming down to....

original rb26dett GTR for the win in wine red with enkies.....

shoulda entered :)

:thumbsup: good luck

jenkies

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay i drove my car for the 1st time today :D

my speedo isn't working haha so i gotta get that looked at

that'll be easy

check the gauge cluster out (give it a bit of a belt........hit the top of the dash if need be, probably have to at some point with the fuel gauge anyway), and if its not that check the sender on the trans. Either option is cheap to fix

hey guys just need to clear this up! my turbo is making ticking noises when it comes onto boost! i'm guessing it's bad shaft play but not sure!

cheerios!

Edited by nos man

that'll be easy

check the gauge cluster out (give it a bit of a belt........hit the top of the dash if need be, probably have to at some point with the fuel gauge anyway), and if its not that check the sender on the trans. Either option is cheap to fix

yeah that's what Jason said so i'll get him to fix it

coz i have no idea haha, i'll just watch :)

^Are you trying to do it yourself without using a broker? Or you are just browsing for upcoming cars at auction to provide links to your broker?

Both really. Would like to see prices for myself and possibly pass it on to brokers. Doesnt bother me if site is 100% in jap and no eng. version.