SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

went and saw fast and the furious last night was good except for the 180sx out the front(dragon) what a piece of crap, dodgy paint job, subs that max'd early then he just kept turning them up sounded crap and he left the engine running for like 2 hours just sitting there.

little lol for this morning

Posted by SoulChimera

Thats what first came into my mind so I stuck a few other games on and they seem fine. Outrun is screwing up without fail, every single time.

It's just done it again half way through a race, here is a picture of what I mean. It's not the best quality but you get the idea.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/SoulChimera/Outrun.jpg

I hope my 360 isn't on the way out again.

Posted by CVG Gav

I had a similar issue a while back when playing Silent Hill. Does the dashboard look the same when you quite the game or does it clear up?

My Xbox died eventually. No video signal coming out of HDMI at all.

Does it still do it with a component cable?

Posted by SoulChimera

Yep, dashboard stays screwed up too.

Great, another 360. This will be my 3rd one. Luckily I didn't have to pay for the last one because it was the 3 red rings but I'm guessing I'm not covered for this problem seeing as it's the GPU and it's over a year old?

It's the old premium console so it doesn't have a HDMI port.

all i can say is GG microsoft

i got no idea how microsoft have avoided a massive PR issue, at one point there was like a 80% failure rate on the damn things lol

I think I remember hearing something similar once ^

I've had one red ring too. Luckily it was covered by warranty.

I think I remember hearing something similar once ^

I've had one red ring too. Luckily it was covered by warranty.

What do homosexuals and Xbox 360 users have in common?

They both have red rings.

anyone know where i can possibly buy a car tonight?

something like a keto or some shit

my mums car is f**ked and i aint got nothing to drive

keto is not part of the some shit group!!!

Na, he's right they are shit. There only good for wanna be drifters with no money for a real car :blink:

fark, in need of 90 degree screwdriver. supercheap surely would have them, might pop down in a min..

cant you just use a stubbie one, those 90 degree ones are a pain in the ass to use.

Also, someone please buy my ute, or ask around for me. I've found a new car and need the ute gone.

Edited by DSTROY