SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

lifes depressing, on the plus side theres some good perve factor occasionaly on there..............o wait that prob wont appeal to you.......................and no that wasnt me staring at you :thumbsup:

Edited by Inline 6

I catch it everyday, in business hours it is fine, I dont need to get off right till the end so I normally pass all the scumbag stops. I have had some guy punch the window where me and my sister were sitting and it cracked the complete thing and scared the crap out of me, saw a few rocks being launched, delt with the loud as wankers talking about fights and drugs, been yelled at by some drunk guy who was yelling at everyone, then after other people got of the train he was all sorry and telling me his life story, had drunks carry on about "WTF are you looking at" when I dont even look at em, had kids graff the window where I was sitting, i could probably think of a few more but yeah this is mainly in business hours so Id hate to be a general user.

My rule is to not look at anyone and do boxing training.

Such grotty people get on at times, absoulte scum that the world would be better off without. I find myself very simpathetic to the kids of those 12year old mums and junkies.

Dudes that look about 10 smoking and carrying on...

Rather depressive sightings.

Its that very reason I do not and will not catch public transport. Haven't done so for about 12 years now. I don't have the patience for ferals or drunks. :thumbsup:

adelaide trains,, took them to work for years. the short of it.. they suck. overcrowded , falling apart, criminal transport to other areas of town.

and I dont know how many times I was stuck for hours on broken trains to noarlunga station. on hot days always too, train ran out of fuel ????WTF

most of this happens in christies downs area, ghetto of the south

tv's thrown off cliffs at us , rocks, shopping carts dropped on tracks. kids hiding under loading points for graffiti runs. burning trash on tracks . some nasty people on and around trains at all hours. SMELLY people who dont shower for weeks. arm pit rot or worse

seats with god knows what spilled on them. seat hogs who need to take everything they own on rush hour trains ? why

noisy kids leaping between seats by the dozens. and my car broken into at station for 4 bucks in loose change in drink holder. (revenge is sweet they sliced up they're arm bad ,, blood trail to train station was massive)

paying for decent parking near theatre to work in the CBD = massive fail

oh forgot the people who smoke rollies right outside the doors, then sit near you for hour ride,, joy!!!!

you wont find me on public transport ever again !!! if you do shoot me, for not remembering how fun it is.

at least you have public transport that sorta works,, try it in usa ?????fail

public transport = sheep to slaughter

Public Transport is low cost and fairly efficient out of hours, of course it is going to attract those from a lower socio-economic background, much much much cheaper than a car. There will always be those problems with ferals, as there is with drivers of low cost cars and the cars unroadworthiness, and problems with ferals in taxis, etc etc etc.

Oh Cara, ISC N1, bang for buck,32 step damper adjustment. /search.

Public Transport is low cost and fairly efficient out of hours, of course it is going to attract those from a lower socio-economic background, much much much cheaper than a car. There will always be those problems with ferals, as there is with drivers of low cost cars and the cars unroadworthiness, and problems with ferals in taxis, etc etc etc.

this town has a feral/respect problem in general..hahaha and piss poor planning for future . but a bonus I just voted to cube the ex transport ministers car.. HOON !!! anyone else would have lost our license a few times over for the same offenses.

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0...5006301,00.html

he is getting away with things just because he is a minister.....

bit of a favoritism me thinks from the govt and sa pol

everyone should be treated equally even the ministers....and he is the transport minister ffs

he quit today krishy. and paid all his fines apparently.

he quit the road portfolio

hes still minister for youth and a bunch of other shite. so no, he didnt lose his job, he just palmed it over to some other bloke....

-D

he quit the road portfolio

hes still minister for youth and a bunch of other shite. so no, he didnt lose his job, he just palmed it over to some other bloke....

-D

that is so f**ked

so a minister pretty much gets away with doing what anyone else won't

damo ive decided to go with the N1 ISC's it was a toss up between them and the TEIN Super Streets which i can get for $1900 delivered, and the ISC's are $1500

be funny as, to see him on the train from loosing his car and license ,on his way to centerlink...lol a double whammy

be even better to see arrogant Rann carrying his box ... out the office door too..lol

one of the best part's of australia, a quick end to bad pollies.. in USA you have no hope of ousting them out.lol

Edited by sapphiregraphics