SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

yeah what Luke is trying to say is that it's more of a depth issue (offest) rather than an internal diameter issue....hope that explains it

yeah i understand the difference but seeing her rims I dont know that she really needs them... offset would be purely for looks I reckon (unless the brembos shes getting are as big as the AP racing calipers, in which case shed probably want tubbed/flared guards and humungous offset rims)

-D

Cronics back!

im at the bar and i misjudged a fart...go home or ride the night out?Never mind, the bouncer made the decision for me...be home soon

:down: hahahahaha

if you force a hooker to have sex with you and dont pay her would it be rape or theft? something to ponder

website is a huge rofl, recommended.

ben when Cara fitted her rims, they scraped against her standard calipers, so with brembos being a bit wider, it isnt gonna work.

ahh well its a good excuse to ditch the chromies and get some work emotions

-D

(405): Yeah, i think she was German or something.

(1-405): No dude, she's just got a speech impediment.

616): dude I went to cubs game with my mustache, aviators, and a hooded sweatshirt. Do you think it was irony or fate that there were four 17 year old girls in front of us?
(202): Racial profiling caused me to miss two cabs but the third cabs the charm - he's playing Jesus Music
(512): Just fell off a train. Bad.

holy shit, im actually rofling, minus actually rolling on the floor.

does anyone know of any rwd manual boongas goin cheap??? doesnt have to be straight...or have windows for that matter (windscreen would be a bonus)...just has to run well....around the $200 $250 mark.....oh..and...i has pizza!!!mmmm....gotta love it when your 9 year old gets to choose what he wants for dinner on his birthday