SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

man ive got some stupid friends.

Lou says (5:21 PM):

Hey there

how are you?

[sm�thie] would denounce your faggotry, but hes too busy being awesome. says (5:21 PM):

mornin

decent

you

Lou says (5:22 PM):

lol morning? are you still in the country??

[sm�thie] would denounce your faggotry, but hes too busy being awesome. says (5:22 PM):

nope.

[sm�thie] would denounce your faggotry, but hes too busy being awesome. says (5:23 PM):

in texas (cant afford dimples) at the moment.

Lou says (5:23 PM):

are you for real???!!

[sm�thie] would denounce your faggotry, but hes too busy being awesome. says (5:23 PM):

... yes.

she actually thinks im srs. lul.

Edited by scandyflick

I'm still at work :)

Turning off my workstation and heading home now ... no TAFE class for me tonight, can't be fu(ked. Need beer.

11 hour working days = fail

+1, nice daily there, whats in them? im getting ideas....

i cant see wendy putting the little fella in the back of a 2 door lancer for very long, what a pain

in the anus.

they came out with a 7M-GE but their are a fair few running around with 1/2JZ's as are apparently a quiet easy conversion. I haven't looked into it at this stage but that is what this one will be getting at some stage. 7M's love doing head gaskets but they didn't have the correct head bolt torque from factory, once you correctly torque the head blots they are fine.

Edited by D_Stirls

Shannons insurance fail. My premium is $1850 a yr :) Just got the letter.

Even if i get a daily it will drop only 5-10% and the daily car has to be in my name :( So even tho i drive the work ute that doesnt mean shit. Grr

whats made it so much luke?

whats made it so much luke?

richard branson got lucky in lukes backseat and left his special signature

not even shannons can insure that. its a collectors item....

-D

Need help with something,

I got a dump pipe for my car, want to put it on asap however ive called a few tuning shops near my place and no one has brand new turbo dump pipe gaskets?? Should i worry about it or just use plenty of silicone and re-use my old one? Im thinking with my new engine build it only needs to be temporary for a few months till its ready to be swapped over anyways. Thoughts?

Btw, its the jjr cheapo one, was saving for an am performance one but this came up at the right price. Ill be using a gt30 with my rb25/30 anyways in a few months so ill get one made up by them when its all done.