SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Anyone else here go to Red Square on a Saturday night?

I'm yet to venture inside... have been refused entry every time I line up for that place, and always a different excuse!

I've had:

-Too casual (had collared shirt on and all)

-Not the right shoes (had my metro-sexual top bloke shoes on)

-Can't wear that necklace in here (had a skinny Silver necklace on)

-Too intoxicated (possibly...)

-Have a Happy Easter and move along (no idea why)

-We're closing soon (it was 1am)

-No stamp (wait... what stamp?!)

But the best one, was when my mate got refused entry for... "Offensive facial hair". Yep. That's right. He only had the 'craig david' look.

One day I'll get into Red Square and see what all the fuss is about. One day... *looks at the sky*

red square sucks, been in there a few times pretty lame was my thoughts each time.

lots of long distance runners 1 decided to go caveman style and try and drag 1 of the chicks we went with away by force, 1 chick went nutz at me cause i wouldnt give her my danta claws hat

i wouldnt let it worry you mate :/

1 chick went nutz at me cause i wouldnt give her a ride in my Dato with built in spa for the rainy nights

there you go Dan its fixed for ya mate

James... here's an engine for you.... Honda twin turbo 1.5L V6

*pic*

Lol, wont fit! He will need to take the front wheels out to fit the turbos and manifolds :/ . Just sticky tape/Cable tie some skateboards to the steering arms, should be ok.

James... here's an engine for you.... Honda twin turbo 1.5L V6

Honda-CH-159.jpg

looks like formula 1 cars in the background...or could it be the indy cars

What do honda have in around the same size Rubes?

The 1200cc motor from the Honda Blackbird CBR XX. Not as powerful as the Busa 1300cc motor, but nothing to sneeze at either.

Is funny: the Hayabusa is the japanese name for a bird which preys on the blackbird :/

looks like formula 1 cars in the background...or could it be the indy cars

Yes, F1 :/

Those were the 1000 BHP+ engines used in F1 in the eighties turbo era by McLaren (Senna + Prost won 15 out of 16 GP's in one season using this engine) and Lotus. Originally running 4 atmospheres (around 60 PSI) and then later changed the rules to allow only 2.5 atmospheres. Atmo cars were allowed 3500cc......

Anyone else here go to Red Square on a Saturday night?

I'm yet to venture inside... have been refused entry every time I line up for that place, and always a different excuse!

I've had:

-Too casual (had collared shirt on and all)

-Not the right shoes (had my metro-sexual top bloke shoes on)

-Can't wear that necklace in here (had a skinny Silver necklace on)

-Too intoxicated (possibly...)

-Have a Happy Easter and move along (no idea why)

-We're closing soon (it was 1am)

-No stamp (wait... what stamp?!)

But the best one, was when my mate got refused entry for... "Offensive facial hair". Yep. That's right. He only had the 'craig david' look.

One day I'll get into Red Square and see what all the fuss is about. One day... *looks at the sky*

lol Chronic, when the boss would come down and tell us that there were too many guys in here and not enough girls, we would use those excuses and many more like, "you're too ugly to go to nightclubs", etc...

Don't take it personal bud, they were obviously trying to get more chics in there.

Lol yeah Pete, I took it that way.

Reds is one place where they want a certain 'style' of crowd in there.

Ah Savvy's... can't stand that place. They've tried to clean themselves up from their previous reputation.

Electric Circus FTW! That's when I can be bothered waiting in line for 1hr+.

Lol yeah Pete, I took it that way.

Reds is one place where they want a certain 'style' of crowd in there.

Ah Savvy's... can't stand that place. They've tried to clean themselves up from their previous reputation.

Electric Circus FTW! That's when I can be bothered waiting in line for 1hr+.

Think Red Square is owned by the Finks as well... or that could be Rise I'm thinkin of...

-D

Ever been to the top room at Rise before it was shut down?

/end discussion.

Yeah Reds/Palace has surely got something going on the side.

Anyone walked past Club 199 lately? Smashed windows and a few letters of Club are now missing lol. That place was awesome. Bottom room - live Jazz. Top room - Lasers, strobes, hardcore trance and girls dancing in cages.

Fun times.

Too bad that the owner had a Meth lab in the back room + guns on the premises.

Edit: Club 199's website is still up, even though the place shut down what... 2 years ago? http://www.club199.com/

Edited by CRoNic...