SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

what a good pressie for a boy who is turning 6?

Dirt bike! :)

What? All my mates have done it :)

... oh better get health insurance for the lad too :thumbsup:

Pocket bike off of ebay...i got one for my 6 year old...put restrictors in it for a while...he loved it...now..at nine..he's too big for it....mind you at the same time i got one for my 9 year old at the same time...he's even bigger...just need bigger frames now

cheers for the suggestions guys, my gf didnt like the idea of a pocket bike unfortunately. i'll checkout the awesomness of the lego, and suss what is in the national geographic shop

Before you go the lego idea ... come have a look at my 10yo lad's lego collection :thumbsup: It breeds! And it takes up half the f**king house!!!

Edited by RubyRS4

i FKN HATE ppl that take party drugs.... must be a sad existence to need chemical help to have a good time.

if this applies to any of you. ur a w4nker

Is this the opinion of someone who has tried them or not is the question...

Also, why must selling shit on a forum be such an arse? Dude was 'keen' to buy my afm last Tuesdy, gave him my bank details then nothing. Didn't hear shit from him since and the money never hit my acc so i thought fk it and sold it to a mate who needed one. Now the original dude has finally got in contact with me (after 8 days) and said 'hey I just paid you that money' :D

I'll refund him his coin but ffs if you are keen to buy something and the seller gives you their details, you don't sit on it for 8 days with no communication whatsoever then decide to transfer the coin and expect the sale to resume like nothing happened :blush:

Edited by AndrewJZX100

Shotz fails, along with Enigma... unless you want Emo women.

+1 Enigma is the shithole of Hindley Street... and that means it's quite deep.

same. would rather hit a pub or something like the apothecary or fumo than some overpriced club full of smacked up dopers. but thats just me.

+1 The Duke FTW with $4 spirits during Happy Hour. The Ele is good too.

last time i went clubbing....lennies was open....and so was joplins.......

lol Ben, I've got a blast from the past for you....remember any of these places:

Sinatras

Countdown (end of Hindley st)

Bo Jangles

Fiesta Villa

Regines

Braesteds

After Dark Club

Dom Polski (rock n roll shows)

Latvian Hall (same^^)

EC = $17 entry on a Saturday night from memory?

Best $17 you'll ever spend.

$17???????????? that is absolute robbery. For entry into a small club like that....

IMO the club turned to shit as soon as they started OneLove, place got thrashed.

Its still a good club, dont get me wrong. before onelove and whatever they have on there now, it used to be $5 or $8 on saturday nights. maybe $10 if an international act was playing. Mature easy going crowd, great deep house djs (internationals and locals), verrrrrrrrrrrry nice women, and the sound system was a spankin new 1 of a kind in the whole of Australia -was fkn awesome.

Walked in the joint a few months ago, and fark me its gone downhill! Sound system sounds like shit, they've ripped out a lot of the decor (to allow room for a bigger dancefloor obviously), the joint just feels filthy! Still a good club compared to others though

i like pubs, reasonable price drinks, you can hear eachother speak. and there arent off tap fu(ktards running around.

i FKN HATE ppl that take party drugs.... must be a sad existence to need chemical help to have a good time.

if this applies to any of you. ur a w4nker

Alcohol is a drug too, and there's plenty of people that use that to have a good time.

Edited by DSTROY