SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

hahahah your welcome Andrew and sorry Andrews GF im guessing your single now for the day :P

LOL no seriously man I have no idea where the last few hours went :wub:

Got half way through the 2300 odd car themes - not many good ones in there. Got a fair way through the 'babes' one (plenty of talent there :P) now sussing the 'anime' one (also plenty of virtual talent :D)

And I don't have a missus BTW, hence being able to waste hours looking though phone themes ;)

Indeed, go the Crows! Oh, and anyone living near Footy Park, lock your cars up tonight people, Port supporters/players need a lift home somehow

Chad, are you buying SHiZNT? I speak to the owner of that car on calaisturbo.com.au all the time. Nice car man

Chad, are you buying SHiZNT? I speak to the owner of that car on calaisturbo.com.au all the time. Nice car man

Na mate, im buying this one :wub:

dsc02169u.jpg

Matt did you end up getting some coil packs

Nah mate... I tried.. noone had anything other than split :wub: fires... I'd like to get a set of those jjr's or something a little cheaper..... but I'm stuck at 5psi atm anything higher and it shorts

I was gonna drive up to adelaide today if there were some... but noo.. was also gonna have a cruise round adelaide tonight after fitting them.....

Edited by Stagstock