SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Cool man, what you ride? I've been riding for 12yrs now, am hoping to make it to 35 and be still a Bmx Bandit!

Im a full time certified Arborist .......... and lovin it everyday :)

mainly bmx, dirt, street and park.

serious respect for you being a flatlander, that shit is so hard man. i can hold a hang5 for about 2 metres before im over the bars, haha.

mainly bmx, dirt, street and park.

serious respect for you being a flatlander, that shit is so hard man. i can hold a hang5 for about 2 metres before im over the bars, haha.

Cheers Ted180, i appreciate that man! I think the same when i see dudes bust big moves over ramps, dirt or on rails!

Where yo ride?

lol leeman i thought you said abortionist.

Leeman and doctor coat hanger.

I'm an accounts manager for australia's fastest growing software distributor.

:) That's funny! Just as well i didn't say Arboriculturalist!

Cheers Ted180, i appreciate that man! I think the same when i see dudes bust big moves over ramps, dirt or on rails!

Where yo ride?

i live in mannum, so sometimes ride street here, otherwise mt barker park would be where i ride the most.

also ride a fair few trails, just mates places etc.

If the old wasteland thread was closed because it was too large and effecting server performance how come the Spotted in SA thread continues beyond 300 pages?

I smell a conspiracy...

Woops. My bad. It was just the dog. Carry on. Nothing to see here.

Edited by writeoff

Any one know a good tatto place in the south location that do tribal tats

Got my tribal tattoo done in Rundle St @ Tattoo Gallery! Killa job, Highly reccomend them! I will be going back for another!!

Oh i work in Advertising, a pre press operator!!

What do the rest of you do???

Im in IT, national supply firm, just a sales position at this point, but service trained, Just sick of being on the "tools" so to speak....

Laboratory Manager for an insulating oil test lab.

Im an Electrical Engineer in the Transmission area. Spend 75% of the day at the computer, trying to spend 73% of the time ignoring the topic reply emails so I dont get in trouble for looking at the net too much at work :/

Be a bit careful Lee - they DO monitor email usage, and I did get a warning in the past for "excessive non business use".