SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

whats sizes offsets u getting ?

U getting any flares ?

Im getting 16 x 10 -26 (same as in pic) il be paiting the center black or gold so they should look good with some rubber stretched over them and flares to make her look tuff :thumbsup:

WTF petrols $1.50!!!!!

meh it was bound to happen... i stop caring bout it a while ago, dont really hav a choice if u want fuel u'll pay what ever the price is...

Im getting 16 x 10 -26 (same as in pic) il be paiting the center black or gold so they should look good with some rubber stretched over them and flares to make her look tuff :thumbsup:

will those need spacers ?

And where do u get the flares from ?

lol sorry about all these questions !

I knew as soon as a few people started getting flares, EVERYONE would have them.... thank christ I have a lot more coming for my car.....

12042008004.jpg

And you're complaining about $1.50? I paid $1.69 today.....

Edited by R31 drift pig

no offence dude but looks like your car needs a lot more coming :)

all joking aside though should look tough when its all the one colour ;):thumbsup:

I knew as soon as a few people started getting flares, EVERYONE would have them.... thank christ I have a lot more coming for my car.....

will those need spacers ?

And where do u get the flares from ?

lol sorry about all these questions !

Have a look from page 27 to 34

http://forum.r31skylineclub.com/index.php/topic,51175.0.html

Im getting the flares from the same guy cant remeber the price tho il let you know tomoro

12042008004.jpg

f**king hot :thumbsup: what colour you going and sell me your kit :)

yep thats the price of premium, so $1.50 isn't all that much when u compair it to that, an it'll probably hit $2.00 in the next few months

yep thats the price of premium, so $1.50 isn't all that much when u compair it to that, an it'll probably hit $2.00 in the next few months

Its more i haven't driven my car for a while (last time i drove i payed 1.59 in the middle of nowhere)

yeah, price of petty is one of the reasons i wont be doing the full charity cruise this friday, got better things for the money to go to, and ive already poured a decent amount of cash into my car this week.

Have a look from page 27 to 34

http://forum.r31skylineclub.com/index.php/topic,51175.0.html

Im getting the flares from the same guy cant remeber the price tho il let you know tomoro

f**king hot :P what colour you going and sell me your kit :(

oh dude, if u could PM the details, that would be great ! (from who and price)

r31 drift pig, where did u get urs ?

yeah, price of petty is one of the reasons i wont be doing the full charity cruise this friday, got better things for the money to go to, and ive already poured a decent amount of cash into my car this week.

Hey Dave how much does it cost you to fill the Celsior up?? And how many clicks do you get to a tank?? Just wanna compare the two, as i've always loved the LS400/Celsior, was going to buy a LS400 about 5 years ago, but never went thru with it!! And then the Aristo came to Australia and that changed my mind on what to get!!

Flares are from AJPS as well. Same as declans car.

And Whats wrong with bolt on "fake" flares? Least I have wheels that require them. :P

I had all metal flares on there when I had my 18 x 10 +5's......

Image002no2.jpg

Hit up a photo of your wheels mate....

they look fine ahhaha!

just posting a thing i did on photoshop for you r31dftpig

becuz im bored

r31drftpigorangehi2.jpg

what about orange ??

r31drftpigbluefe3.jpg

what about blue ??

note car will look betta in real life with *real* paint!

****AND ALSO YOU HAVE NO MIRRORSLOL!!!!!!!

Edited by Pepsinator

Flares are from AJPS as well. Same as declans car.

And Whats wrong with bolt on "fake" flares? Least I have wheels that require them. :whistling:

I had all metal flares on there when I had my 18 x 10 +5's......

Image002no2.jpg

Hit up a photo of your wheels mate....

being my daily thrasher, my parents also take the 31 for a spin sumtimes...and they managed to dent in the left rear quarter (right at the actual "flare bit")...so i might see how much it will be to get a crash shop to make sum metal ones (bigger of course)...

Edited by KISIN