SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Im going to have to pass steve.... Meant to get back to you about it actually but completley slipped my mind. The 20V is an absolute nightmare to put in, fabricating parts(alt. brackets, modding pulleys, custom thermostat housing)) and blocking off ports etc, custom manifold or IDA trumpets to clear master cyl, etc.... Price was awesome but all the cash afterwards simply isnt worth it on a $1K corolla. If it was a sprinter, then yeah sure... :D

Pepsinator..... Can you do a photoshop in red and one in silver for me? I have a few ideas on what colour Im going to paint it. I have mirrors, just need to make bases for them.

Kisin.... It wont be cheap. Thats all double metal under there.... Mine was simply a massive Vice grip pull, then dollyed flat, and bogged over.

Edited by R31 drift pig

hey ben looking tough.... very tough.... just a thought but have you considered a metalic gun barrel grey?

sorta half way between silver and the charcoal grey of r32 gtr colour?

Getting painted as soon as I get my new bonnet/bootlid, and finish mounting the guards.

Colour will remain a secret.

yeah.... also considered S15 pewter, Audi Gunmetal, BMW gunmetal, New VE commodore gunmetal.... If I look at another colour chart Im going to lose it LOL

lol

^^^^ guess its not really a seceret anymore.

seems like your sliding towards the dark silvers, gunbarrel gray's :D

no matter what colour it will look awesome but its a matter of the perfect colour to set it off!

on another note i have blood coming out my right ear.... think im off to the doctors tomorrow

oh dude, if u could PM the details, that would be great ! (from who and price)

Flares are $180 a pair and are made very nice

http://www.ajps.com.au/index.asp

Bloody good work shop i walk in and there was 2 drift ke70s and a ae86 :D They do fab,engine change anythink to do with the old toyota's and the owner Dave is a top bloke

lol
^^^^ guess its not really a seceret anymore.

seems like your sliding towards the dark silvers, gunbarrel gray's :D

Not even close.... Been almost through the entire colour spectrum LOL...

Let's just say the colour is up the other end of the scale....

LOL... Reflective safety tape.

True, it would look good baby vomit green. But, was just saying that Id looked at a lot of "gunmetal" colours...... and I wont be going a darker colour like that. Although Mercedes "Diamond Black" would be rather pimp.....

Im going to have to pass steve.... Meant to get back to you about it actually but completley slipped my mind. The 20V is an absolute nightmare to put in, fabricating parts(alt. brackets, modding pulleys, custom thermostat housing)) and blocking off ports etc, custom manifold or IDA trumpets to clear master cyl, etc.... Price was awesome but all the cash afterwards simply isnt worth it on a $1K corolla. If it was a sprinter, then yeah sure... :banana:

Pepsinator..... Can you do a photoshop in red and one in silver for me? I have a few ideas on what colour Im going to paint it. I have mirrors, just need to make bases for them.

Kisin.... It wont be cheap. Thats all double metal under there.... Mine was simply a massive Vice grip pull, then dollyed flat, and bogged over.

yey thats fine but im at my dadz place and i dont have the photoshop file and well my dad hasnt got photoshop that makes it even shitter

so i be able to do it for ya in 1 week or so (you might get the paint done by then you never know)

metallic gray would look sweet on there or a like

Kahn3.jpg

that would look PIMP!!

Hey Dave how much does it cost you to fill the Celsior up?? And how many clicks do you get to a tank?? Just wanna compare the two, as i've always loved the LS400/Celsior, was going to buy a LS400 about 5 years ago, but never went thru with it!! And then the Aristo came to Australia and that changed my mind on what to get!!

tends to cost about $90 a week, on a cheap day of course. depending on how i drive, ill get anywhere between 500 and 650 km. so it isnt that bad on the juice really, hows the aristo stack up?

ill throw the keys at ya for a spin after ajd. :banana: