SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

sooo......

finally got all this bs sorted with optus.

i know i downlaoded a fair bit that month, but my argument was i didnt have a way to check my usage.

in the end, they got scared when i have them an ombudsmen ref #

first offered me a $200 discount, i laughed at them

today got a call, got a $900 discount :D

turned a $1000 bill into $100.

sooo......

i know i downlaoded a fair bit that month, but my argument was i didnt have a way to check my usage.

today got a call, got a $900 discount :D

*nods* I knew it :)

Well done

-D

:D

haha he actually sounded to be on my side! saying its a little wierd how i went from 5 gig a month to over 20 in this particular month!

hehe, i aint gonna use demonoid like that again.

hahah very well done craig

it really sucks when there is now way to check how much you have used out of you cap/plan

good result in the end i guess

What's the law here in SA with mounting numberplates to the side away from intercoolers, I've been told it's not defectable but it's a $360 fine and a trip to regency?

What's the law here in SA with mounting numberplates to the side away from intercoolers, I've been told it's not defectable but it's a $360 fine and a trip to regency?

only a defect if the numberplate does not face forwards properly and is less than 300mm from the ground :D

plenty of cars come out stock with off center number plates, and i have never been hassled about mine

whoever told you that is talking out of their arse

ive had mine for 2 years and never had any dramas. it has to face the right side (aka so oncoming po po can read it) and also like bez said, be at least 300mm from the ground

-D

whoever told you that is talking out of their arse

ive had mine for 2 years and never had any dramas. it has to face the right side (aka so oncoming po po can read it) and also like bez said, be at least 300mm from the ground

-D

hmm, my plate is on the passenger side... perhaps i better move it so i dont get any unneccesary hassles

im pretty sure your plate is illegal dohmar, the plate has to face directly straight, what side it is on doesnt matter. for example the evo9 has it on the left hand side, but comes with a standard plastic backing plate that holds it above legal height and directly straight across the front of the car

im pretty sure your plate is illegal dohmar, the plate has to face directly straight, what side it is on doesnt matter. for example the evo9 has it on the left hand side, but comes with a standard plastic backing plate that holds it above legal height and directly straight across the front of the car

Its viewable from the front and isnt angled. Its legal, and passed regency without any hassles. I'd know about it if it wasn't.

-D

sooo......

today got a call, got a $900 discount :)

Nice one.

One of my employees was on TT last friday for his True Energy bill that was initially around the $5K mark. Now he only has to pay $22.XX!

I hate companys that try and push there weight around and make us feel small, and intimidate

you into paying something thats not fair.

it took 3 different tools from optus, to finally get a decent guy in the upper complaints section

to understand where i was coming from.

iv def. learnt a lesson! stick up for whats right when it comes to over charged bills.

i honestly didnt like my chances, and if it wasnt for a few members on

here encouraging me to complain, i prob would have just sucked it up and paid the full bill.

Does anyone use one of those license plate relocation things like Cusco make, did you have to drill into your bumper or does it attach itself to a bumper screw hole?

Does anyone use one of those license plate relocation things like Cusco make, did you have to drill into your bumper or does it attach itself to a bumper screw hole?

i have one, i drilled a hole in the top of one of the side vents on my GTR front bar.

easy as :)