SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

does any1 know how much (roughly) a set of Apexi (not sure of exact model) coillovers should cost second hand. Everything adjustable and are fairly new ???

well i wouldn't pay for than 1k!

i think you can get the n1 exv ones for like 1.5k?

Edited by nos man

they make coilovers

and for what car

Yeh. S13 ones in particular. sorry should have specified.

well i wouldn't pay for than 1k!

i think you can get the n1 exv ones for like 1.5k?

saw sum 4 900, might be able to get them cheaper.

around $400-$700 per axle, dependent on condition.

K. thx.

Thinking of puting these in my 31 and giving drifitng a go since i have never done or tried it before...

What spring rate are they? Too soft and it'll be poo....

What engine are you using etc?

And just double checking, you do know you'll need an S13 front end and drill the rear towers or mod stock tops/get cusco pillowball HR31 rear hats for them?

ok well i was going to get drty2 but i didnt due to disagreements

thanx for the help guyz well sort of..

and im 16 and well yey learning to drive but ive nearly done 50 hours and every assessment i got given a 100% pass

and i love imports

but free car who wouldnt take it????/

i picked up a poineer head unit 2x 4' splits and 2x 6' splits for $228 Woot!!!!!!

Edited by Pepsinator

So because you've done *gasp* nearly 50 hours of driving, you are a hero and can do fully hektik doughys and just be fully sik in general? Please!

I'm sorry if I'm coming across an ass here but the last few months there are certain members that have joined this board that are bringing down the general quality of this forum and I feel ashamed and embarrassed that they are associated or have anything to do with SAU. I dunno if other people feel the same but I'm already enough of a target as it is driving my car. I don't need the police reading these forums, seeing reports of "doughies, spinoffs on the free way, etc" and then seeing me drive down the street with an SAU sticker on my car and associate me with that behavior. Yeah, you are 16, fantastic, I was once that age too, never did I resort to such foolish behavior and while I'm no angel, yes I do speed, we all do and yes I haven't done things I'm proud of, I'd like to think I drive without putting others lives in danger and on the odd occasion I have done something stupid I haven't come onto a public forum to brag about it to try to boost my ego. Fact is, it doesn't impress me and I'm sure it doesn't impress 99% of the people on here. I have a friend who drives like a dickhead and his behavior doesn't impress me either, don't think I'm having a go at you because I don't know you, I just don't want to see this club go to shit and get a bad rep like so many of the others out there.

Mods feel free to delete this post if you feel it is out of line but I'm just expressing my feelings and is not a direct attack on Pepsinator, I'm sure he's a good bloke, I just don't think he fully understands the shit that can go wrong behind the wheel and the consequences thereafter...

Unfortunately I don't have such a luxury... yes I drive what most would be considered "cop-bait" and that is my choice. However, childish and reckless behavior that brings all Skyline drivers into suspicion under the eyes of the law just makes it 100x harder to just enjoy my car for what it is without being harassed from SAPOL

Unfortunately I don't have such a luxury... yes I drive what most would be considered "cop-bait" and that is my choice. However, childish and reckless behavior that brings all Skyline drivers into suspicion under the eyes of the law just makes it 100x harder to just enjoy my car for what it is without being harassed from SAPOL

so true man cant say much more than that hate the look i get from cops when im driving fine and the old get up ur arse then back off and back up again drives me nuts all because of other peoples actions

+1 i agree with u luke not to harsh at all hey glen did u get that price on the blasting yet

Nah still havn't been in yet, had a few distractions last week will try go in and see the mob during the week, will let you know mate.