SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

hmmmm Garrett T51R with 6 boost manifold

*squels like a little girl*

me likies ;)

youve conformed?

youre less cool than you were when you were supercharging it.

:P

Edited by scandyflick

hahaha join me for lunch?

i cant believe that i will be staying here tonight as well......and i thought Naracoote was bad enough sheesh

ahh well

whats everyone up to today?

Work ... and lots of it. :P

Both my admin assistants are off today, so I'm in the office alone.

yeah keep me in mind in 5yrs time if you part with it.

always wanted a v-twin, and the TLR would suit me nicely

mind you, an rsvr aprilia Mille or honda sp1/sp2 would be interesting as well

The Mille is still too pricey imo. And I've ridden an SP2 ... you won't like the cramped riding style and the frame flex under abuse. Brakes are good tho. But I've got Brembos on the TLR now which are far better.

youve conformed?

youre less cool than you were when you were supercharging it.

;)

well considering i found out i was lied to about the rear wheel power figures with the 850hp blower, the other two options were to a) go to a 1200hp blower which would cost me $4500 on its on (then on top of that would need belts, etc) or b) go turbo

now as much as i dont want too :P

im seriously considering the T51R as my turbo of choice, it has also been recommended to me by Sam at Chris Milton Engines, ill be going with the 1000hp one, which also means going RB30 bottom end, (dont have a choice).

but at least i know ill definetly be able to make my minimum power of 500rwkw :P aqnd if i wanna driver her on the street, i can just put her on low boost :D kinda works out good i think lol

and :) to you to dave :P

hahaha join me for lunch?

i cant believe that i will be staying here tonight as well......and i thought Naracoote was bad enough sheesh

ahh well

there, there,

there, there krishy. youll be fine ;)

Work ... and lots of it. :P

ner ner i got day off :)

well considering i found out i was lied to about the rear wheel power figures with the 850hp blower, the other two options were to a) go to a 1200hp blower which would cost me $4500 on its on (then on top of that would need belts, etc) or b) go turbo

now as much as i dont want too :)

im seriously considering the T51R as my turbo of choice, it has also been recommended to me by Sam at Chris Milton Engines, ill be going with the 1000hp one, which also means going RB30 bottom end, (dont have a choice).

but at least i know ill definetly be able to make my minimum power of 500rwkw :P aqnd if i wanna driver her on the street, i can just put her on low boost :P kinda works out good i think lol

and ;) to you to dave :P

how many people did it take to convince you that the power output you were expecting was simply too much for the supercharger you were going for?

why the hell you need 500rkw in a state that doesnt have a drag strip is still beyond me though.

wait, i forget, isnt sam the one who said *insert stupid power figure here* was achievable on that tiny little supercharger too?

bah, sad panda spec, another 2 days until i get the 200 back on the road. :D

Edited by scandyflick

how many people did it take to convince you that the power output you were expecting was simply too much for the supercharger you were going for?

why the hell you need 500rkw in a state that doesnt have a drag strip is still beyond me though.

wait, i forget, isnt sam the one who said *insert stupid power figure here* was achievable on that tiny little supercharger too?

i dont intend to drag her dave, im not building for that reason.

and sam wasnt the one who said about the power figure, the dude at capa was. he originally said i could get 500rwkw, then when i re questioned him about it, he has said 300rwkw.

look im happy to spend the money i will be spending on my engine to be built, but by hell, i will not let a engine that is capable of 500+ go to waste with something that is only gonna help me make 300rwkw.

who you gonna perve on all day now :P

its month end here and i got uni assingments to do ;)

and i think cara just likes to stir people with these posts of options, next plan v8 in the 34.....its been done cara

Edited by Inline 6

id put a v8 in the s14.

wide body, potato potato LSx, fat meisters, and the ability to stab the clutch in any gear and turn the rear tyres into smoke. awesome.

should mention that heslo disagrees with this idea rather strongly. :P

Edited by scandyflick

is it worth dropping 30k on an engine for it to get some numbers on a screen? i mean the only people that respect dyno queens power outputs are other dyno queen owners, or 12yr old boys?

**yes yes, i know horses for courses but im just tryna get my head around it

*** why not just spend that money on some crazy wide body kit, massive dish wheels and more vynil?? or do you really just want a autosalon dyno trophy?

Edited by rhys5169

id put a v8 in the s14.

wide body, potato potato LSx, fat meisters, and the ability to stab the clutch in any gear and turn the rear tyres into smoke. awesome.

Firey, firey death.