SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

i dont think this enquiry needs a whole thread to itself since most of us peruse this thread

Q1) does a R33 S2 airbag steering wheel bolt straight onto a S1 R33

Q2) difficulty rating if any

double demerits is an eastern states thing it was never officially brought in to SA just trialed it a few years back, they're talking bout bringing it in tho...

They used double demerits in SA over the Easter weekend

I just picked these up from ebay :down:

$375

$375

$66

Its put a hole in my wallet but i couldnt stop bidding lol

You.

f**king.

Suck.

Just checking you are aware... those taillights are missing the centre garnish, and those GT badges are the non-turbo ones.

I want those projectors though!

Ya the garnish is gana be a flamin mongrel to find but i was pretty happy at the prices :down: i was also aware of the GT badges comming from the NA but it looks alot better and diff from the stock item

Were you bidding on the frount lights?

You.

f**king.

Suck.

Just checking you are aware... those taillights are missing the centre garnish, and those GT badges are the non-turbo ones.

I want those projectors though!

projectors (and paint :)) would finish ur car off ! would be sweet as.

I just picked these up from ebay :P

$375

$375

$66

Its put a hole in my wallet but i couldnt stop bidding lol

be aware you'll be devo if ya stove those lights LOL

they aint coupe lights either - theyre passage lights (as they have the chrome trims and are a grey colour)

garnish will be a bitch to find too

Im gana paint the rear lights black maybe with some night shade paint to blend in with the colour of the car(white and black) Im hoping i can use the stock garnish for now till i find one to suit the rear lights.

Im half way into cutting and shutting a volvo frount lip, filling in the frount 3 gaps and adding some to the center so it fits perfect. Is there any place in Australia that can do side skirts and rear bar??

Nice colour, i love the kit and rims just need to be a bit lower :cheers: where did you get it done?

Dam that hail storm hit hard only lasted 3 mins or so but was the most fun iv hade all night lol

They used double demerits in SA over the Easter weekend

i guess i was wrong...oh well u learn some thing new every day... now to correct my mate that told me...

i guess i was wrong...oh well u learn some thing new every day... now to correct my mate that told me...

Nah thats cool, I don't think they had double demerits over the Anzac weekend though so maybe its only an Easter and Christmas thing at this stage.

So who has been watching the IPL? funny shit seeing cheerleaders at cricket and preity zinta is hot

That game the other night where Warney hit 2 sixes in the last over to win was crazy

Warney :blush:

+1 did my rotors for the skyline no problems here and dirt cheap too

i know who you can call to find out;

GROWLY Custom Machining

Matt;

Here's Mine

Image359.jpg