You know the best things in life arent for me

You know the best things in life, arent for free

Everyone of you could be the same

Everyone of you could play the game

Got a new life, got a new plight yeah

And its going nowhere

-D

question do i have the most boganist family

i have aunty her and her partner both have special edition peter brock vl's that are pride n joy. they named their kid BROCK (destined for a good life kid)

another aunty has a her house so full of crap she blocked off 1 of her hallways to store more, you have to walk around the long way to get to bedrooms

this is what happens to you when you grow up smoking too much weed kidz :) enjoy that happy tree kidz it will be ur demise

Edited by Inline 6

Hey you asked the question and I answered! Stupid Pulsar owners... they wish it was a Honda - whats the point of a FWD without the "VTEC Yo!" tag associated with it.

not taking any sides here, but in a car you can turn the steering wheel 45 degrees in a split second just before impact......you try that on a bike and you go high side over the handle bars with every chance of spearing the ground head first :)

only if you gota ride on bus like sled, heard it was the commo of the bikerboys world ;) burnnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzddddddddddddd

in irrelevant newz, my brother after a failed attempt at importing a car has instead decided to import a jspec yuki.

No thats not a japense bike apparently he's picked up

and vu stop worshiping your false vtec god, variable valve timing might improve fuel economy but my care factor is low when flying past your ass in my 1.6L pulsar monster

Edited by Inline 6

ewwww.............

side effects of being pregnant hey? :wave::)

Nene should write a book on the list of side effects during pregnancy ... it'd be a freakin Bible! :cool:

in irrelevant newz, my brother after a failed attempt at importing a car has instead decided to import a jspec yuki.

Awesome. i hear Japanese girls make the best wives. Whats her FOB price?

ewwww.............

side effects of being pregnant hey? :cool::)

Icing sugar on popcorn is awesome!

So far Repco came back $230 cheaper then autobarn on gear 300. Cant remember the other prices, got them written down somewhere. Gonna see if i can get them cheaper else where.

Awesome. i hear Japanese girls make the best wives. Whats her FOB price?

Does not come with warranty, no English manual, not sure if she go’s hard – will not be testing either. May complain about the heat often but you wont understand the Japanese so best to ignore that problem.

$2,000 plane ticket uncomplied

Appears to be free from defects, will not need to go through regency but customs may require a check.

vin diesel quote

for those that respect fine body work no matter what the make

alternate fnf qoute

why dont you get a nice japanese girl like the rest of teh gaijins around here

hey if you marry someone they get half your assets right but does that work for liabilities as well? Cause they guy has nothing but a huge debt n no assets, maybe he could palm half off :)

and tablo how you change the topic of wasteland its random dribble

Edited by Inline 6

So far Repco came back $230 cheaper then autobarn on gear 300. Cant remember the other prices, got them written down somewhere. Gonna see if i can get them cheaper else where.

No worries. I'm not desperate for the gear oil yet but I want to do an oil (engine) change pretty soon and am still debating whether it's worth spending the extra on 300V over 8100 xcess.

I'm bored shitless at work and have plenty I can be doing at home :)