SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Looks like I'll have to stick the ol thumb out for a ride on a SAU cruise then..... ;)

sau flowing through you, yeeesss (yoda voice) get my liscence back really soon just hang me a pm dude on any events ya wanna be involved in and im happy to help! altho im sure your beast would be welcome as most sa members know of you if not know you. ;)

*edit* just stick a couple sau stickers on it like mattys red tow beast :P

Edited by jenkies

to get more power out of a stock engine would u just need to get forgies?

This is more of a forced induction topic, but the answer is NO

Forgies (forged pistons) will only be a small part to make the engine reliable at higher power figures

(ie you dont need forgies unless you push big power figures and want to keep the moror in 1 piece for more than a year)

i never wanted to put ne stickers on my car (mainly the shopping list!) but i figured the skylinesaustralia one on my lil side windows couldn't hurt. besides, there's too many black skylines around ppl mite mistake me for someone else...

i never wanted to put ne stickers on my car (mainly the shopping list!) but i figured the skylinesaustralia one on my lil side windows couldn't hurt. besides, there's too many black skylines around ppl mite mistake me for someone else...

All the more reason to make it look different to the rest of the sheep.......

just turned the footy on.....if the Blues can't beat the current WC team by at least 10 goal tonight they're pathetic.......chuck em in the bin.

got my cams license today :(

My MA licence expired at the end of Feb. I broke my shoulder early February, so there's no point renewing :huh:

I'm out for this season. :)

yay, car finally goes in to have the scrape and dent fixed on the 12th at All Type Crash. Dropping it off on the 10th. Cant wait :thumbsup:

Can anyone tell me where i can get a f**king manual on females because after tonight i DONT f**king understand their ways at all :cheers: Its like im a magnet to the freak shows of adelaide

Can anyone tell me where i can get a f**king manual on females because after tonight i DONT f**king understand their ways at all :cheers: Its like im a magnet to the freak shows of adelaide

I always say that males are like a simple big block V8, easy to understand & always ready to go.............a female is like a complex ferrari engine, close the bonnet and walk away while you still can :cheers:

by chance does anyone hav a PDF form of the Apexi RSM technical and product manual?

I downloaded the english version from the Apexi USA site........but its for the old school RSM

The Japanese site had the right manual, but alas its all in japanese

Trying to logically work out what we did wrong in the wiring yesterday for the speed not to work (worked off a setup map that had 2 versions...........RSM normal or RSM overriding speed cut, we used the latter).

Mind u it felt great to go for a quick squirt in the 31 last nite................the headlights are awesome :cheers:

nah not really steve, thats more for an installation into a lexus :cheers: but cheers anyway

someone was saying the other day that theres a member with a digital copy of it (or access to it)

*edit*

got sent a copy by a mate from 31 club..........he's got a whole heap of manuals like that on CD :cheers:

Edited by Matty 31