SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

i broke up with my missus yesterday... and i dont feel too bad atm.

must have been the right thing to do

must be the weather. me and my mrs split last monday, i was ok till i find out she cheated. oh well, more money to pour into the 34 i guess.

It's now official, Freo are the worst team in the AFL!!

How can you be 50 up at 1/2 time then lose the game to a winless Melbourne????

It's now official, Freo are the worst team in the AFL!!

How can you be 50 up at 1/2 time then lose the game to a winless Melbourne????

+1 on that

what a bunch of retards. Im not really a footy person but that is almost a joke. How the hell do you lose like that?

Hopefully Essendon can do the same after half time. Although I doubt it. Umpires are being dicks!

yeah couple of bad decisions but wouldn't have affected the score that much

hopefully Port can keep their foot on the pedal

I'm guessing you're a Crow boy???

I'm one of those Alberton ferrals!! :happy:

yeah couple of bad decisions but wouldn't have affected the score that much

hopefully Port can keep their foot on the pedal

I'm guessing you're a Crow boy???

I'm one of those Alberton ferrals!! :happy:

Yeh, just use the umpires as an excuse. Nar im an Essendon follower, but yeh, don't like port, ex G/F was a port fan.

Looks like a bit has been broken off the right rear light and scrapes down below it.. Doesnt look like much tho...

Edited by GTR-32

backed it into the tyre bundles at turn 8 last practice (probably only hit at 30kmh)

it has scraped paint, and cracked the tail light.............thats the bit i was annoyed at myself about as they're expensive (wishing id stayed with S3 lights LOL)...........oh well, nothing a bit of fibreglass cant fix

just makes it look that lil bit more cooner hahaha

I had to leave a Glenelg bar last night.

Why don't drunks know when to f**k off and leave people alone? :nyaanyaa:

Yeh, just use the umpires as an excuse. Nar im an Essendon follower, but yeh, don't like port, ex G/F was a port fan.

yay another essendon supporter! not much to be happy about after this arvos game though. Im gonna cop shit at work tomoro as there is a couple of port fans. I just bought 2 new essendon tops aswell, not wearing them till they win so they might collect dust for a while the way we are going.

yay another essendon supporter! not much to be happy about after this arvos game though. Im gonna cop shit at work tomoro as there is a couple of port fans. I just bought 2 new essendon tops aswell, not wearing them till they win so they might collect dust for a while the way we are going.

I felt the same way you did a couple of weeks ago Luke when we were only just off the bottom of the ladder.

We've had a pretty good run against you guys in the last 5 years.....don't know how long we can keep that up though......wouldn't mind a Lloyd or Lucas in our forward line :P

Yeh i was going to go out and get a few essendon things but might wait til they win also. They dont play that bad, just dont make good use of the football or their oppertunities and if they kicked it alittle more it might get to the forwards alittle quicker.. But yeh a few wins and their back up there.