SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

just got quoted $99 for captain thread to come out to me (salisbury north) and remove the snapped coilpack bolt, jesus h. christ. Anyone know of an alternative service?

ill be interested to know too Damo, i've got the same issue.

was using my GMC cordless drill to bolt my coils back in, battery went flat so i borrowed my dads DeWalt cordless, went to fasten the next bolt, and SNAP. (i did set the drill to fastening setting, not drilling) Pretty tough tools those dewalts!

coil does work fine with one bolt fastened though, so not too worried about it for now, but i do want it fixed down the track

just got quoted $99 for captain thread to come out to me (salisbury north) and remove the snapped coilpack bolt, jesus h. christ. Anyone know of an alternative service?

Grab a set of ezy-outs and hope to hell you dont snap one in there. Or head to GRH supplies at wingfield, ask for Laurie and tell him your problem. Tell him i sent you and he'll look after you on pricing.

obviously these still need to be watermarked.

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2466.jpg

IMG_2480.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

normal copyright shit blah blah blah. ©

and for the f**k of it, this is parked next door.

IMG_2535.jpg

Edited by scandyflick

Is it true the phrase 'heaps good' is a SA thing only ?

are you referring to the fact that "SA Great" has actually been replaced with "SA Heaps Good"??? coz yeah, that advertising campain is an SA only thing... but i dont think we were the first people and still the only people in the world to use 'heaps good; in a sencance =)

watched fast and furious 4 last night............well.......it was ok. too much CGI for my liking and i got lost about half way thru cause i just had nfi what the hell was going on!!! lol

Ever seen the movie (also with Vin Diesel) "A Man Apart"? Just add that with the first FnF and there you have it.

Here's some pub ammo for you:

Vin Diesel's real name is Mark Vincent

Vin Diesel also has a twin

i live with a pair of RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

leaving the heater on foll bore overnight to dry your clothes on a clothes rack less than a metre away from the outlet so that your clothes are ready for work the next day IS NOT A GOOD IDEA.

my throat hurts from yelling at the w4nkers.

"its ok i left my door open so that if i smelt smoke i could get up and sort it"

FFS

the most unbelievable thing is i live a block and a 1/2 from a fkn laundromat!!!!!

RAWR

love ya pic james bring it to the dyno day :D should be a match for my pulsar

Think even your pulsar would kill the Honda! Atmo 1.2ltr, 63 hp, 10.2:1 compression, 5 spd and weighing only 700kg! But it does leave the missus's festiva for dead, not that that is much to brag about :P

Edited by Jamesrb25

obviously these still need to be watermarked.

IMG_2423.jpg

normal copyright shit blah blah blah. ©

Munro still running that thing on methanol?

Vin Diesel also cannot act for shit

i heard he faked it with you and you bought it :P

and james the time to beat is 0-100km in 18sec ofcourse never do such things on the street thats just dangerous. take your ride out to mallala and give it a try :spam:

i reckon the gtr would hit 200 quicker :D

Edited by Inline 6

i heard he faked it with you and you bought it :P

and james the time to beat is 0-100km in 18sec ofcourse never do such things on the street thats just dangerous. take your ride out to mallala and give it a try :D

i reckon the gtr would hit 200 quicker :D

Nice strong tail wind coupled with aerodynamics of a house brick, i may just be able to match that 18 seconds :spam:

i think its cause they searching for some technical character development plot twisting rollercoaster when its just, she got killed he went n killed the bad guys. stuff blows up guns get pulled out and a burnout or 2 get laid. o and theres some fine girls in the mix 2

yeah well wtf was Han doing back in the mix? he died :P and then he was alive again............i was like wtf they should have made that movie first then did tokyo drift.......