SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

i may have gone crazy but im sure we used to be able to edit all of our posts, now it seems i can only change the last 1 i made.

this means im accountable for all i say :) i cant handle that kind of responsibility you know how much crap i talk and how often i offend people and need to change my statements to appear like im a decent human being to anyone that hasnt read them yet :(

is that how it is for everyone now?

was just gonna change my cruise thread to done with pics

Edited by gzilla

i cant handle that kind of responsibility you know how much crap i talk and how often i offend people and need to change my statements to appear like im a decent human being to anyone that hasnt read them yet :(

ha, ha, too late Dan, you're stuffed now..........just go and swallow a bottle of sleeping pills :)

hahahaha all the more reason to donate once you donate you can even delete your own posts if you think they were that silly :P

>>How to Donate<<

i may have gone crazy but im sure we used to be able to edit all of our posts, now it seems i can only change the last 1 i made.

this means im accountable for all i say :down: i cant handle that kind of responsibility you know how much crap i talk and how often i offend people and need to change my statements to appear like im a decent human being to anyone that hasnt read them yet :D

is that how it is for everyone now?

was just gonna change my cruise thread to done with pics

nah, we start at 6am, however we haven't got much on at the moment and with a little bit of persuasion we convinced our boss we weren't needed today. :D

And even then it wasnt much pursuasion LOL..... You heard if we're working tomorrow?

f**k I was bored today.

GET ME A JOB THERE :down:

im so over my boss was meant to do overtime today then he cancels on me because i forgot to put an ingredient in a batch then had to put it in and re-blend then colour didn't come out quiet right, AND then the guy that's been there 15 years couldn't figure out what to put in to fix it and i had to do most the guess work :D

tell me that's worth $16 an hour

hahahaha all the more reason to donate once you donate you can even delete your own posts if you think they were that silly :down:

>>How to Donate<<

Thanks Madaz, was wondering how to donate. I was going to ask... Honest... Considering skylinesaustralia has given me so much, i thought i might give alittle back :D

And even then it wasnt much pursuasion LOL..... You heard if we're working tomorrow?

f**k I was bored today.

were u home this arvo?

the keto wasnt there (puddle of oil was tho LOL) but i still knocked on the door..........mandy seemed to kno i was there tho :(

were u home this arvo?

the keto wasnt there (puddle of oil was tho LOL) but i still knocked on the door..........mandy seemed to kno i was there tho :)

What time was this? Picked Dom up from work @ 3, then did some shopping, was home by 4 ish I think.

Dave is right though, should have called me LOL. Ill only not pick it up if I dont want to talk to you :):D

Puddle of oil is from the stupid 4K inverted oil filter dumping it's guts like it had a hot curry LOL. Did an oil change yesterday. Ill grab some H/D Degreaser... no - one will ever know. :(

GET ME A JOB THERE :blush:

im so over my boss was meant to do overtime today then he cancels on me because i forgot to put an ingredient in a batch then had to put it in and re-blend then colour didn't come out quiet right, AND then the guy that's been there 15 years couldn't figure out what to put in to fix it and i had to do most the guess work :whistling:

tell me that's worth $16 an hour

You only get 16 dollars an hour????? thats crazy.