SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

yeah well it is the first time it has happened in nearly the 3 years the exhaust has been on.......

That not too bad, normally give mine quick check over when i do an oil change.

yeah well it is the first time it has happened in nearly the 3 years the exhaust has been on.......

The 33 goes to AAA tomorrow for a resonator to be put in between the cat and muffler. To quieten her down a tad :P

LOL! Are you going t'row?

I'll head into PQAD t'row to pick up a part from Ray.

Nah, doc gave me 3 days off, back to C.A.R.E on thursday. Gives me a chance to do a few things. Working 7am-5pm all last week, didn't get feck all done.

Nah, doc gave me 3 days off, back to C.A.R.E on thursday. Gives me a chance to do a few things. Working 7am-5pm all last week, didn't get feck all done.

yeah hey, I am/was doing 7.30am-4pm today, tommorow and Thursday, its like a write off of 3 days lol. When I do afternoons which is 4pm-12am and even nights which is 12am-7.30am I can still do shit. Not to mention afternoon and night is a higher pay rate :P

With you on that Dion, love doing arvo's. Hate getting up on these cold mornings, and i know the worst is still to come. plus i dont think the neighbours like the sound of an RB with straight through exhaust at 5:30 am :P

i love having people who are awesome at fabricating stuff. Need a new seat in the patrol (as the frame is bent on the drivers seat) so my mate has said to me "get something thats comfy and we'll make it fit. Needless to say im purchasing a pair of HR31 Coupe seats and fitting them in :P

17102008163.jpg

Edited by Matty 31

With you on that Dion, love doing arvo's. Hate getting up on these cold mornings, and i know the worst is still to come. plus i dont think the neighbours like the sound of an RB with straight through exhaust at 5:30 am :P

Yeah I hate cold mornings, because my work is on the road between Lyndoch and Tanunda, naturally it is cold as f**k like this morning was. Mind you I cheat in the house..... ducted r/c a/c + timer FTW lol. I'm sure you are very popular with the neighbours with your 33, it sounds awesome though, not shitty loud like some cars.

Edited by dark.sky

i love having people who are awesome at fabricating stuff. Need a new seat in the patrol (as the frame is bent on the drivers seat) so my mate has said to me "get something thats comfy and we'll make it fit. Needless to say im purchasing a pair of HR31 Coupe seats and fitting them in :P

I did the same with my Hilux, 32 seats FTW! only took an a couple of hours to cut and shut. It was a bit of a pain in the ass though.

DSC00096.jpg