SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

yeah, JDM kouki wing, not a particularly common option. yet to see an s14 in adelaide with one. snapped this one up by chance, was originally going on koji's car, mate of mine bought it of koji for his drift car, then i got it off him for $150.

yeah, JDM kouki wing, not a particularly common option. yet to see an s14 in adelaide with one. snapped this one up by chance, was originally going on koji's car, mate of mine bought it of koji for his drift car, then i got it off him for $150.

looks hot as man, and for a bargain price too :)

-D

yeah, its pretty cool. cheapest body mod so far. lol. it needed a couple hours prep work, and im yet to find a way to properly fit it (held on with 2 bolts at the moment), but it, i like it.

Guest DARKRB
I like the look of the grey S2 with the lip ... but no lights, and will it fit the S1 model?

i would be interested to find this out if anyone knows, really keen a series 2 bar now as apposed to a aftermarket one.

haha s'all good :)

oh btw , saw stefan the other night , i must say i miss that car :D

ah yeah, he did mention he seen you recently! it's a good car mate, hasn't missed a beat!

hey, why the engine sale (if you dont mind me asking)?

ah yeah, he did mention he seen you recently! it's a good car mate, hasn't missed a beat!

hey, why the engine sale (if you dont mind me asking)?

i love that car :)

thinkin of building something a bit more fun :D

Looks tough as Dave! Very nice. How long now till you're on the road again?

cheers dude. uhm... friday i hope. ill give andrew a call on thursday and pester him a bit.