SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

wtf is it with people taking pictures of my car with their frikin mobile phones when they are behind me???? geeezzzzzzzz .......................

does ne one else have this trouble?

wtf is it with people taking pictures of my car with their frikin mobile phones when they are behind me???? geeezzzzzzzz .......................

does ne one else have this trouble?

You wonder why people take photo's of your car when you have specifically done it up to look snazzy and be entered in comps.

I'll let you think about it.

ok i need the bottom lip of my front bar screwed back in and im thinking i could just as easily take it to my mechanic but he might not have the same screws that a bodykit shop would have

so heres the question where in a close radius to the CBD do i take it too to have a quick look see and screw a screw :(

You wonder why people take photo's of your car when you have specifically done it up to look snazzy and be entered in comps.

I'll let you think about it.

hey i hear what your saying but i just dont see the car being that snazzy, espcially when there are better street driven cars out their that are more flashier than mine.

oh and madaz use super glue....................thats what is holding the side of one of my eye lids down at the moment.........its doing quite a good job too :O