SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Woo hoo! Day off!!! :banana:

I hate you already :laugh:

I've got 6 weeks leave saved up ... I should book holidays, but I'm too busy with projects! :banana:

just got a justcar insurance quote for my car, the premium is less than a third of what im paying through h2p, the excess is $300 lower, and the agreed value is $2000 higher.

f**k YEAH!

hey this is my problem... (example pic!)

i have a massive gap inbetween the bottom of my headlight and the top of the bar! how do i get this to become flush?

any ideas? and ppl say i have to use the gtr reo bar... wats the reo bar lol!!

cheers!

post-16535-1210046126_thumb.jpg

haha, the reo bar is the reinforcement bar, the big metal clunker of a think that runs along behind the front bar, it bolts to the chassis and the front bar sits on it.

maybe need to use the gtr one cos it sits higher then the gtst one?

wont be cheap for a gtr one, maybe nisswreck or something will be able to point you in the right direction?

someone else on here will be able to tell you exactly what needs to be done, cos i dont know too much about 32's.

yaaaay i just finished my 2nd lesson and my instructor doesn't wanna see me until i've got up

to 15-20hrs driving coz then he wants to do the parking haha, crap.

i had to go through roadworks today ahh train gates were down so the police blocked

some of the roads off so the instructor couldn't take me where he wanted to so instead

we went on the main street, then went on some back streets and the highway

oh just as i was about to do a u-turn this car decided to come out, luckily i saw it though

my instructor kept telling me to go but then he saw the car.

would you know whats the difference between Midnight Purple Midnight Purple 2 and Midnight Purple 3 pics would be great and paint code for all 3 too thanks.

LP2 (R33)Midnight Purple

LV4 (R34)Midnight Purple 2

LXO (R34)Midnight Purple 3

midnight purple (LP2):

Skyline2.jpg

midnight purple 2(LV4):

R34GTR_14midnitepurple2.jpg

midnight purple 3(LXO):

R34GTR_12midnitepurpleIII.jpg

and i guess if you really need to know the exact differences:

LP2 (R33)Midnight Purple (no Chromalusion, has 2 pearl tinters Violet & Red)

LV4 (R34)Midnight Purple II (Chromalusion Tinter KK760 Absolute Purplene & Vilot Pearl)

LXO (R34)Midnight Purple III (Chromalusion Tinter KK700 True Blazberry Prizm & 2 pearls red & Violet)

Edited by ted180