SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

It would be a daily with maybe a track day.

See its so easy to buy into the "GTR is f**king king.. don't go past the GTR." I can't stand the R33 GTR's and the R32 GTR's are to old for me now. I wouldn't mind an EVO 6 TME but the gf thinks that they're are girls cars and she would never let me live it down

U weak fpos :D

I considered a JZX100 & R32 GT-R but wanted something totally different to what I had previously owned and the R32 GT-R I bought ticked every box for me and couldn't be more happier.

Do you 'feel' like your driving a bigger 4door in the JZX100?

It would be a daily with maybe a track day.

See its so easy to buy into the "GTR is f**king king.. don't go past the GTR." I can't stand the R33 GTR's and the R32 GTR's are to old for me now. I wouldn't mind an EVO 6 TME but the gf thinks that they're are girls cars and she would never let me live it down

LOL my mates missus said the same thing, he loves the evo's but she just wouldnt stop calling them girls cars :D

Do you 'feel' like your driving a bigger 4door in the JZX100?

i thought that would be the case, any most people who look at the car asume so. mine has tien coilovers in the front and HKS in the back, i couldnt tell you the pounds of the springs off the top of my head but its a cumfy ride, but basically zero bodyroll.

the car only weighs 1400kg, its roof line is lower than my old mans evo9 and im pretty sure its lower than my gtr. in terms of length, pretty sure (no figures on me) its the same length as the gtr. match all this with the coilovers, thick as f**k strut brace, good rubber and it handles amazingly. this should only improve when i get the lsd aswell.

its a very deceptive car, looks slow, definatly isnt

you know i dont even know what a hoon is anymore.....

its pretty much anyone who has done 1 or more mods to their car, if your car looks like a hoon car then your a hoon :P

lol worthy day.

finished work at about 7, drove over to tyrepower, had a puncture repaired and got my wheel alignment done, and spent the rest of the day helping the guys relocate to their new shop. many lols were had.

bought my engine mounts, luke fitted my front brakes for me this arvo, and ill be borrowing the tyrepower hoist to fit my engine mounts tomorrow. win.

currently up to 29 hours awake, and im about to head off to collect something from work, and then have a few drinks with some of the 31 guys.

... only to get up at 7 am and start all over again. lol.

oh yeah, and i only just avoided a defect on the way home from lukes. god bless scared bogans.

Edited by scandyflick

I just sent in a few "hoon reports" of my daily spottings... commodore pegging it down the road, commodore pegging off from traffic lights, utes speeding down freeways, cop car cutting off traffic driving off straight ahead from a slip lane, elderly people driving like a menace slowing traffic no clue where they are or where they want to go etc and so forth... wonder if I'll get a reply from them :(

lol worthy day.

finished work at about 7, drove over to tyrepower, had a puncture repaired and got my wheel alignment done, and spent the rest of the day helping the guys relocate to their new shop. many lols were had.

bought my engine mounts, luke fitted my front brakes for me this arvo, and ill be borrowing the tyrepower hoist to fit my engine mounts tomorrow. win.

currently up to 29 hours awake, and im about to head off to collect something from work, and then have a few drinks with some of the 31 guys.

... only to get up at 7 am and start all over again. lol.

oh yeah, and i only just avoided a defect on the way home from lukes. god bless scared bogans.

dont forget driving my car to JIS, and getting into the spirit and waving to another patrol owner (who sent me a message last night going "WTF, have you bulked up and got hair or something since last weekend?")

:(

doing a trip to mannum in a bit over an hour to pick up a 180sx shell, should be fun :P

Wow. They actually posted my midnight drunken rant about journalists being pissweak and having no integrity. Hah.

Win.

-D

Damn.

Now you have me reading the whole page. Its getting beyond the joke.

Cant even get pissed of really. just gotta laugh now.

Without real physical evidence like a video, etc. this shit can't hold up in court?

Like, police can't really act on just someone submitting "I saw xxx-xxx ripping skids on South road." without any real evidence?

Advertiser have lost the plot.