SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Abe, place the pump in the exact same position as your stock one. Make sure the bottom of it is inline with the stock one. Looks like u will need to cut the hose alittle shorter and connect that up. Cutting the bottom bracket off is fine as u need to. After that hose clamp it on and slide it into place.

I am slowly getting there with the pump.

I finally stuck my whole arm in there and managed to get the pump into position, that was with out hose clamping it to the cradle. I have now hose clamped it, cut the tail off...just waiting for it to stop raining, while having lunch.

Also, petrol melts the sound deadening in the Tyre well.

Pump is in, primes, and the car starts...after a shower i will take it for a spin, as i cant stand this smell of petrol on me anymore.

Edited by Aberax

mitch, i dont think a 26 head gasket will go on a 25, they have different oil lines

the gaskets will be the same appart from that the 26 will have larger holes where that head studs. The proof is that with 25-26/30 conversions both the 25 and 26 head will fit the 30 block without modifications.

the gaskets will be the same appart from that the 26 will have larger holes where that head studs. The proof is that with 25-26/30 conversions both the 25 and 26 head will fit the 30 block without modifications.

i wasen't quite sure, because the 26 has an oil feed to the head blocked off where as the 25 keeps it (for vvc)... so wasent sure if the head gasket for the 26 still has the hole for the blocked off feed or not hence played it on the safe side. Tho isn't the hole a different shape on the 25, smaller and tear drop shaped? but probably wouldnt matter since the 26 hole would once again be larger...

need the chains coming off the back now so u dont run them over.

thats the next bit im working on, definitely going to need them when i do the fronts thats for sure

lol. plenty of 'otherwise inclined gentlemen' in adelaide. (i got majorly chewed out and refused service from the ex lady for refering to a fag as something rather crude today, lol)

most of them hang at hq on wednesday nights. makes it real easy to throw some moves on the rather large amount of easy ladies that frequent slash dance.

needs more twink reference haha

was just reading a thread on ns.com

1800 defects in the last 8 days!! hahaha WTF!

would like to know what suburbs this is happening in!

i know the west subs have cops galore!

hmm... just found the same set of wheels i want (albeit in a different colour, and without tyres) brand new for $90 more than i was gonna pay for use ones... really not a fan of the colour though...

was just reading a thread on ns.com

1800 defects in the last 8 days!! hahaha WTF!

would like to know what suburbs this is happening in!

i know the west subs have cops galore!

You said they said they heard? NS.com is hardly a reliable source. :down:

I have a soft spot for Capellas lol,

So badly want something old school Mazda with a 13bt in it.

newpellazc3.jpg

capella1.jpg

Or a ke10 with a 13BT

ke10black2.jpg

ke10black3.jpg

Faaark yeah the 200m powerskids would be awesome

Edited by Weezy

Many years ago, I helped a mate fit a 12A into a KE10! Last I saw of that project he was getting it wired up. Don't know how far he got. But even a 12A in something as small as that would have been fun!