SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,26025279-421,00.html

if i was an olympian, i sure wouldnt f**k it up by being such a dickhead. it baffles the mind.

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/story/0...5006301,00.html

they are human afterall :P

This follows another police officer being stood down after allegedly clocking 223km/h during an authorised pursuit. Read full report here

FAIL. Its called proof-reading.

mazda you queer, the only oldschool you should be aspiring to is the 240z :P

and should that not be posted in the awesome thread

240's can lick my swingers, waaay to expensive.

Thats hilarious Tangles! :banana:

LOL. :banana:

At first I thought it was a payout to me (picture of a blank slide) because of my extremely badly worded post above it. I meant Adelaidenow have 2 different reports on the same thing with 2 different crucial facts. :P

Have had a couple quick withdrawls from the Loxton SAU:SA display...

looking for people to fill between at least 2 places, if not 4

1-2 r33's

1-2 r34's

a kpcgr-10

an dr30 and or r31

an r35 gtr (i wish lol)

please pm me if you think you could be keen :domokun:

-D

The Stagea came off the road last night, for some much needed lovin'

Borrowed a timing light last night (thanks R334doors2) and decided to double check my timing this morning.

Problem: after removing the CAS, I noticed it was very 'tight' to spin, but however didn't make any worn bearing-type noises! I'm safely assuming this is not normal?

I have a spare CAS for RB, but it won't fit my Neo motor. This one spins much more freely, so my CAS is rooted. Clearly they're different, much to my inconvenience. :domokun:

post-48775-1252110766_thumb.jpg

post-48775-1252110920_thumb.jpg

Obviously, I'm in need of another CAS for RB25DET Neo? Will a non-turbo Neo be the same?

Help please! :banana:

So who are the softc0cks who said they would come to Loxton and are now pulling out? .... damn I hate how people always say they will come, then pull out .... why even bother saying you are coming if you are not going to go through with it? .... now it makes it much more expensive for each that are bothering coming to cover the associated hire costs ....

On that note Ben, I have a shelter that we used at Kadina - it is not flash, but is FREE. Happily hosted about 20 of us crammed in under it when it rained :domokun:

Big +repz to Classing Performance down at Hackham.

Took the GTR down there (managed to get it towed out by the RAA in the end), they showed me around the workshop, put the GTR on the hoist, explained a heap of stuff...

Awesome customer service. And the guys down there know their shit. Good to see they put in the effort to show you what they're doing to your car, etc. Most workshops just throw a invoice in your face.

Get the car back on Wednesday after 9 months of no action.

So who are the softc0cks who said they would come to Loxton and are now pulling out? .... damn I hate how people always say they will come, then pull out .... why even bother saying you are coming if you are not going to go through with it? .... now it makes it much more expensive for each that are bothering coming to cover the associated hire costs ....

On that note Ben, I have a shelter that we used at Kadina - it is not flash, but is FREE. Happily hosted about 20 of us crammed in under it when it rained :banana:

Got any pics of it dude? If it looks OK we can save ourselves $270 odd, otherwise we still have ample numbers to hire a tent if needs be

-D

EDIT - Any chance u can pursuede Munro to enter his 35? :domokun:

The Stagea came off the road last night, for some much needed lovin'

Borrowed a timing light last night (thanks R334doors2) and decided to double check my timing this morning.

Problem: after removing the CAS, I noticed it was very 'tight' to spin, but however didn't make any worn bearing-type noises! I'm safely assuming this is not normal?

I have a spare CAS for RB, but it won't fit my Neo motor. This one spins much more freely, so my CAS is rooted. Clearly they're different, much to my inconvenience. ;)

post-48775-1252110766_thumb.jpg

post-48775-1252110920_thumb.jpg

Obviously, I'm in need of another CAS for RB25DET Neo? Will a non-turbo Neo be the same?

Help please! :(

Yes a non turbo one will be the same.

With the one that you have taken off, being tight won't effect the performance of the CAS and apart from the bearings there are no touching parts in them, they are just a round disc with two sets of holes, one set has 360 holes and the other set has 6. Optics are used to gain the signal so apart from the bearings there isn't anything else touching.

who'da thought itd be so hard to sell a decent set of wheels.

been offered a bunch of trades despite me being fairly clear on not being interested in trades, and the trades ive been offered have been garbage.

sure, id love a set of super advans, but if theyre 7.5 and 8.5 wide with a +45 offset, why the hell would i want those? and the only cash offer that has been made has been for less than half the asking price. f**kin lowballers. im all for a bit of haggling, but knocking off close to 60% on your first offer? be serious.

/rant.

Edited by scandyflick

How do you remove the wires from the back of the cigarette lighter in a 33? I've unclipped every little tab on the stupid thing but the plugs still wont pull off and if i yank any harder the wire is going to break...