SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

hey all, just putting the word out, a mate of mine is looking to swap his BA xr6 turbo + cash his way for a decent 32/s13/200

it has:

*fmic

*3" zorst

*flashtune

*with flash tuner

*monza custom air box

*pod

*tiptronic

*makes about 260rwkw

if u want moar info pm me :(

haha r32 w/rb25det..

yes yes i have bought a toyota.. just got a nissan engine :P

Check the voltage of your battery whilst car is on (alternator charging) If it's below 14v or so, then you've got a problem.

Dale's brother.

No he can do the slotting but he can't do the machining as both sides have to be done in the same setup and with a CNC you can only work on one side per setup.

Luke from memory the machining was around $25+GST each last time i got mine done.

i still dont have any pics, lol, but im heading out for grip in the 34 soon, only bought the 31 coz i was selling the 34, but now im keeping it, the 31 will probably be up for grabs after i fix its little demon (something draining the battery)

1989 R31 Series 3 silhouette, painted S15 pewter

was told it has around 45000k's on the RB20DET, but i dunno how reliable that info is. Is registered (been through regency) with the RB20. brakes would have been upgraded for the engine swap, but the previous owner couldn't tell me what exactly they were upgraded to.

RB20 gearbox

heavy duty clutch

Cusco strut brace

battery relocated to boot

FMIC with custom hard piping, some sort of BOV attached, all plumbed into the system tho, mad flutters.

dual core radiator

vented catch can

Jaycar boost controller

Remapped R32 Ecu

aftermarket guages, oil pressure, volts, boost, water temp and tacho.

the usual audio upgrades

i think thats pretty much it.