SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

PPG ftw.....quality of workmanship on their gears is unbelieveable....when i worked at triumph rover spares...PPG was just starting up..and my boss bought a couple of gearsets for the W58 supra boxes to go in his track car and his classic adelaide/targa car......we put the boxes together in our workshop and when the boss took me for a spin in his Triumph TR8...even though it only had something like 270kw....having the PPG gearset in there made the gear changes like a shift kitted auto...it was..and still is one of the fastest accelerating cars ive ever been in.....

I don't wanna know how much I've spent so far but on the car it's close to 25-30k I reckon.

I'll be speaking to ppg later on about some gearsets, but there is a nice hks dog box forsale on the auctions for around 7-8k del. Hmm choices, but I'm broke atm :)

Well I'm heading out the door now for the 10 hour drive to Phillip Island. ;)

I don't really follow the V8s, but guess I got the best seat there ... and thank God they've got some Australian Superbike racing there too ;)

Got my SAU hoodie. If I see a TV camera (no doubt I will), I'll be sure to represent :P See all you lads again when I get back on Monday night. :)

love the FS section :)

Im selling my own JUN 2.7L Stroker Kit. Parts are all brand new.

I am selling it at a very reasonable price @ $10,900.

I will go down lowest @ $10,500.00.
Pics attached.

Price reduced $10,000 firm.

BUMP! 9,800.00 will be my lowest!
$9,500.00 BUMP!
9,000.00. I really need to cash!
Im open to offers!

also, FML FTW

Today, I found out why my husband had wanted to wait until marriage to get it on. Last night was the first night of our honeymoon, and he informed me that he wasn't always Ben, but used to be Brenda. His 'penis' doesn't work and he had wanted to know I "truly loved him" before he had let me know. FML
Today, we went to the mall and my husband picked me out some perfume. When I asked him why he liked that particular one he responded with, "that's what's the stripper at my bachelor party was wearing." He was completely serious. FML
Today, I was working at a hospital-level rest home. I was making the rounds when I noticed a woman was sitting in her (electric) wheelchair in the middle of the hall. Going closer I saw her battery was flat so I said "Uh-oh! Looks like you've died." She bawled her eyes out and said "Not yet." FML
Today, I realized that the shorts I have been wearing all day say "Juicy" on the ass. My name is John. FML
Today, I woke up, took a shower, made some pasta, drank 3 glasses of water and brushed my teeth. I then left my apartment to see signs posted all over warning us not to use the water without boiling it because the water company just found E-coli in the water. FML

Thats one thing im worried about. Im either gonna get it pulled down and some ppg goodies put in or go something like a HKS dog box and sell the getrag.

thought about a close ratio os giken gearset with larger input shaft etc

what will ya be using your car for if ya got a ppg not very street friendly my mate has a dogbox in his sr20det pulsar for drags/track great for track and drags not so good on the street

and who wants to wear there dogbox out on the street anyway not worth it.

i was gonna get one but till i thought about it was not suitable for my setup to have plus 9 to 10k for ppg box i think last i looked at em.