SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

"And in other news, a group of males had their way with two 17 year old girls in Craigmore this evening, it is believed that after the encounter, they hooned off shouting profanities. Authorities are scouring nearby streets for 3 skylines and a tractor"

what are you talking about steve? the northern suburbs has only clean and wholesome girls.

well, still not as bad as the dirty south.

Thankfully I'm in the west with about 2km separating me from the beach.... this is going to hopefully pay dividends t'row with a forecast of 29 degrees :thanks:

In case anyone has missed this, there is some goodness....

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Fi...oe-t287351.html

god damn some of that shit is ugly.

but the ones that are win are pure f**king win. i love a girl who looks like she could beat the shit out of me. theyre great behind closed doors. :thanks:

new drinking game for use with teenage mutant ninja turtles movies. everytime raphael says damn, take a drink, everytime someone says april or ms oneil, take a drink, everytime shredder appears, take a drink. fun, yes?

i think we need a drinking game thread, for reference whenever sau has crazy drinking weekends... i mean, car shows.

Hey guys, any suggestions on car care products?

want to buy some general car care items, but not sure what to buy, so many brands and products

advice on some basic products?(like the must-haves of car care)

so lemme know!

cheers

Hey guys, any suggestions on car care products?

want to buy some general car care items, but not sure what to buy, so many brands and products

advice on some basic products?(like the must-haves of car care)

so lemme know!

cheers

i personally use meguiars on my car.

quick clay kit

super glide chamois

nxt generation car wash

ultimate quik detailer

nxt generation tech wax 2.0

quik interior detailer

nxt generation insane shine tyre spray

non acid wheel cleaner

plastx

nxt generation glass cleaner

unbelievable results , makes the car shine

Well I use Meguiars, I find I am shifting to over to AutoGlym as things run out though.

Products I find good:

Car wash - Meguiars Gold Class/NXT Generation. Just bought a AutoGlym one, will see how it performs tomorrow.

Upholstry Cleaner - Polyglaze Aerosol.

Glass Cleaner - AutoGlym.

Dash/Trim - Meguiars Dash Foam & Meguiars Quick Interior Detailer.

Tyre Black - Turtle Wax Aerosol. I find the Meguiars Hot Shine good, but even if I wipe it after applying it seems to end up on guards/rim.

Paint Polish - AutoGlym Ultra Deep Shine followed by AutoGlym Ultra Gloss Protection.

Ive got a whole heap of other stuff too but its more specific - plastic polish (PlastX), exterior trim detailer, rim cleaner etc.

I have a Oates chamois, a microfibre wash mit, and a sponge - I use the sponge on rims and exhaust etc.