SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Abe I'm 99% sure it's the video card. It stuffed up about a yr ago, replaced with a second hand one where the fan wasn't working properly for it.

Any idea where to get a basic video card from? Don't use the comp for games etc so just need a basic one.

Cheers.

ur diagnostic skills are fail... =P

if i was a betting, wow, i'd probably put my car up on it not being the video card =D

could be soo many other things making it do that... number 1 is the power supply! i'll also throw my hat in the ring and offer u some free help, just lmk

ps. hoodie thread up soonish

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you have heard of GT Autosound in Glynde, and if they are a reputable workshop. Thanks in advance.

Had my alarm fitted there, excellent service and top blokes :)

Luke, i just worked out what it is... =D

but i'm not going to tell you what it is because if you try to fix it and mess up you could end up killing stuff!

however i will say this, whoever you take it to will set it up and it'll probably turn on first time, straight away and u'll both be like "hu?" =P

With big turbos cams can make you up to 50kw depending on the size of the turbo and the amount of head work done as they allow you to move the turbos into their efficiency range, but like chad said with small turbos they won't affect peak power much but will allow you to move the power around the rev range and can get you some nice gains on torque.

Here's some graphs from when we were playing with the cam gears on my car.

CamAdjustmentsCA18detGT2871RBoostM.jpg

CamAdjustmentsCA18detGT2871RTorqueM.jpg

cheers man, might go ahead with these os cams

see what willal can do with them once i get a new exhaust fitted

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you have heard of GT Autosound in Glynde, and if they are a reputable workshop. Thanks in advance.

yeah their pretty good their man and reasonble prices with what you get out of it

Sweet. How long u reckon it would take? Have to head down to Marino around 9am so could pop by after that?

Cheers.

prob 15 mins all up... thing is i'll be at uni from 9 till 4 tomorrow, then have district basketball

so either drop round tonight or tuesday!

George and Theo are excellent guys. Havn't had any work done by them, but never heard a bad word about their work :ph34r: