SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Say..... Does anyone know where else i can get some second hand Jap wheels from? Local or interstate?..

So far i've tried jap import spares, JMS, wheelworx...are there any other places i could look, after some 18s with around 30 offsets :P

Say..... Does anyone know where else i can get some second hand Jap wheels from? Local or interstate?..

So far i've tried jap import spares, JMS, wheelworx...are there any other places i could look, after some 18s with around 30 offsets :P

What rims are you after Murray? I thought between all three of those businesses, you could take your pick of 95% of jap rims on the market.

What rims are you after Murray? I thought between all three of those businesses, you could take your pick of 95% of jap rims on the market.

After some Work or Rays wheels, or even Manarays, so far some places have the right wheels, but in 17s or have 18s with s**t offset lol....i'll keep looking, but if anyone knows anywhere else i could try.....?

Hey guys,

First time poster, long time reader :P

I own a R33 GTS t, a few mods like rims, coilovers ect, but my egine is stock as a rock.

A mate just offered me a Greddy profec b 2 brand new never used still in the box for 350 bucks. All the reviews on the net that ive seen are all mixed.....

Just wnna know if you rekon it worth me buying and installing( having in mind that there will be more engine mods in the future) or is it a waste of my dosh???

I'm back from the V8s!

I'm still tired, sore and drowsy ... but I had the best time. I guess I'm converted. I have a new appreciation for the V8s motorsport after working within the pits with the teams.

Best part was Tander's garage was one of my teams, and that garage went off like it was 1999 when Tander made that bold move and took the lead on the last lap! All the other pitlane officials hated me getting the HRT garage :P

Need more sleep :P

Hey guys,

I own a R33 GTS t, a few mods like rims, coilovers ect, but my egine is stock as a rock.

A mate just offered me a Greddy profec b 2 brand new never used still in the box for 350 bucks. All the reviews on the net that ive seen are all mixed.....

Just wnna know if you rekon it worth me buying and installing( having in mind that there will be more engine mods in the future) or is it a waste of my dosh???

Hey Billy, welcome!

they are indeed a good boost controller, i havent used one myself but have heard alot of good reviews.

Hey guys,

Welcome :P

From what I've heard locally, they're a good, solid unit. Just don't increase the boost too much on that stock turbo.

I'd say go for it Bildo - just set it at a nice conservative 10psi and it will flatten out your boost curve and make power a tiny bit more linear. Then later on when you do more mods you will benefit from nice consistent boost and have the ability to wind it up when you get a better turbo.

Cheers for the feedback guys,

Going to grab it Thursday then :P

And i'll tell ya how it goes, guesse you'll hear a bit more from me now that i have a log in, and im gonna need to upload some pics of my ride.......you'll love the rims DISH AS! haha

Cheers!

I'm back from the V8s!

I'm still tired, sore and drowsy ... but I had the best time. I guess I'm converted. I have a new appreciation for the V8s motorsport after working within the pits with the teams.

Best part was Tander's garage was one of my teams, and that garage went off like it was 1999 when Tander made that bold move and took the lead on the last lap! All the other pitlane officials hated me getting the HRT garage :P

Need more sleep :P

Photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

hey all.

does anyone have an account with motor traders? can get cheap parts?

need 4x hec716 (ls1 coilpacks)

going external setup on the CA18det..

if anyone has hook ups let me know :P

also,

took my car to get some work done/oil cooler fitted. picked up the car and oil cooler lines were cut to "make them fit better (too long apparently)"

once they were cut the workshop couldnt get fittings to go on them so now i have an oil cooler with cut lines and nothing to connect them with..

what can i do? claim them against the business?

cheers