SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

Bugger I couldn't make it to the lan night tonight. Cars off the road for the next couple of weeks. replacing the tie rods, wiring in a thermo fan with a jaycar thermo fan controller and running relays for the headlights/highbeams as i'm tired of replacing r32 light switches if i run with the high beams on for extended periods of time.

If you want a really nice compact baby seat thats both a capsule and normal car seat look at the Safe and Sound Compaq.

Awesome little seat that fits in the Skyline and fits like a glove in the back seat of the 2007 Mazda 3. :D

Don't bother with the oldschool capsule they are an absolute pain in the arse.

Safe-n-Sound Compaq Deluxe

Converts from rearward-facing (capsule) to forward-facing upright child seat

http://www.productreview.com.au/showitem.php?item_id=33890

http://www.babiesgalore.com.au/view_produc...6categoryid%3D5

The young lad now at 3 still fits fine; quite a tall lad for his age with a size 10 foot. :)

Really don't bother with a capsule they are old, clunky and will do your back in. :)

Cheers for the heads up, but we already bought a capsule - but not the old ugly safe n sound one, but the new Unity Capsule:

Link

far more compact than the original clunker but same protection and convenience of removable basket. When we look for seats around the 3-4 month mark will probably have a look at the Compaq Delux though, looks good :)

board board board, well my friends we as in sau people are here at the internet cafe after we all had a nice meal down rundle st if you came with us you wouldnt be board :):):):D

Edited by Bunny33

board board board, well my friends we as in sau people are here at the internet cafe after we all had a nice meal down rundle st if you came with us you wouldnt be board :):):D:bunny:

Hey Kel, I hear you look good in tomato red.......post pics pls :)

good on ya for showing up to the lan pete!!

nice to meet ya kel... thanks for having absolutely no idea who i was :P

hopfully see a few of you tonight at dinner then the cruise!

good on ya for showing up to the lan pete!!

nice to meet ya kel... thanks for having absolutely no idea who i was :(

hopfully see a few of you tonight at dinner then the cruise!

thats ok :P

thats ok :P

haha jenks, when she was on the phone to me she was asking everyone what their SAU name is, and i heard "my names Mark", im like JEENNKIIEESSSSSS. then she knew who it was. haha

anyways, off to tyrepower to fix my cracked rim :(

Edited by Damo_R34

pics of my little bingle before and after in the 1 shot :D i have new lights too :( ty to Ric for professional install

post-13315-1211597845_thumb.jpg

Whats with your offset?

Looks alot better in the left pic.

Lol there 4 stud wheels and no idea what offset but my new drifteks will fill the guards alot better but have to wait till i get my new hubs on