SAU Community

The Sa Wasteland

Cubes

lol, not jewish haha thank god.

thinkin ill let him keep the firemans helmet.

thanks for the errmmm.... input lol

just think of it in car terms

hes got a convertible. He can have the top up when its cold and down when it gets warm >:)

I figure its there for a reason (whether by evolution or divine design) so if it aint broke, dont fix it ;D

-D

lmfao dale :D

its for my son, who will be born on tuesday,

Wendy has pretty much left the decision up to me,

iv kept my protective sleeve, so im thinking he can too.

I wasn't thinking that you were making the decision for your grandfather i was just saying that there are medical reasons to get it done and doing it while they are a baby means they will never remember it.

lmfao dale :D

its for my son, who will be born on tuesday,

Wendy has pretty much left the decision up to me,

iv kept my protective sleeve, so im thinking he can too.

LOL. I was told you cant get the chop unless you organise a private doctor yourself. New law or something.

LOL. I was told you cant get the chop unless you organise a private doctor yourself. New law or something.

considering the circumsized knob looks like a nazi helmet, I can understand most jewish people thinking that nazis are a bunch of cockheads... holocaust or not lol

a somewhat ironic point that be.

-D

coz were talkin bout knobs...........

scandy, once u get the thought of someone threatening to cut of a part of ur anatomy, then maybe u might think and say 'yo man, if that was me, as a kid, getting the bell end snipped, i'd be all laik 'f**k that shit bitch. only hoes get to gnaw on the tip''

-D

Big thanks to Fishpaste for fixing my comp in a record time. All back and working perfect now.

Also big thanks to All Brake and Clutch at St Marys for doing a awesome machining job on my rotors woo. $48.60 for 2 GTR slotted rotors machined :D

Big thanks to Fishpaste for fixing my comp in a record time. All back and working perfect now.

Also big thanks to All Brake and Clutch at St Marys for doing a awesome machining job on my rotors woo. $48.60 for 2 GTR slotted rotors machined :thumbsup:

yeah I always see Tony whenever I need rotors machined......does his daughter still drive the 33......think it belongs to Tony's wife.

What was wrong with the PC in the end Luke and Luke.......EDIT: beat me to the post